LDR, reuniting with SO...

I'll keep it short, so basically ... I've met a man over the summer, we were inseparable. We just connected on every level, and it still creeps me out that I met someone worth being with, even on a friend-level. He has too much value to be lost.

I left in October, and would be spending 5 months overseas, during this time even though I was keeping busy, my mind would focus only on him. Every single day.

We haven't talked much, a number of times due to our circumstances, but today he sent me a message telling me that I lied to him and he doesn't know what to expect. I did lie to him, I told him I would be coming back end of February, but I knew I would be back on March 15th, and I guess I wanted to take off some of the pressure because he kept asking me all the time when I will be coming home.

Anyway, we talked and he told me he missed me and couldn't wait to see me but doesn't know what to expect when I keep lying about my arrival date. I do feel bad that I lied, twice! when I knew my exact date. I just told him I would call him immediately once I got there, and this time I meant it.

I'm really nervous about seeing him, I haven't seen him in 5 months at all, not even a picture. I think I will be acting awkward, or not myself since I suffer from anxiety, but I do not take medication. I am just really nervous, can someone give some insight? How I can take all the tension off my back.

:bunny: