Long distance first meet

I finally got to meet the new guy I have been talking to this past month. I'm so happy he was able to come all the way from the other side of the country for Valentines day weekend, it was one of the best Vday's I ever had :D I'm also pleased we had the same rep ore in person as well as from chatting on video. It seemed like we knew each other for years. I'll be flying to his city next month and we'll continue to take turns in the meantime.

None of the jobs he applied to thus far have called for an interview yet. He admitted that he's not as far a long with certifications in his career as he would like.

It's a shame he probably won't be able to move here until at least the fall now. He wants to be exclusive but since he's not sure if he'll be able to move here until the Fall, I don't know if can wait that long. I'd like to be engaged in the next year or so.

• Author
Sounds like things went really well with big penis guy. Good for you. Although I'm not sure why you're waiting a whole year to get engaged.

lol ahh yes big penis guy. I was saying I'd PREFER to be engaged within the year. I guess I'm starting to get the itch to get married and men admit that they know fairly early on if a girl is the one. They just either don't want to commit fully or are still broke. In my guys case, he's broke and so is his family. I told him, I can pay for the wedding etc. which would be very small which is what I want anyways however he wants to large wedding and doesn't care if he has to wait 5 years to save up for it. He agreed to marry me in city hall in the mean time but I hear people always end up putting off the ceremony and never end up with the wedding. So I'd rather have small wedding now.

He wanted to introduce me as his fiance to a wedding we're going to in the Fall but of course he doesn't have money for a diamond ring so I told him a CZ ring was fine. I see a lot that look nearly identical so I'm fine with that. THEN he got all depressed and said he feels bad being with me since I seem to be sacrificing everything that I deserve. The way I see it is, he seems to be working hard again at his career and he's only 30 so by 35 he'll be at a reasonable salary. Additionally, he's a great guy! So I don't mind wearing a CZ for a while.

Edited by Maneater

Maybe they have more sense as they've only known each other a month and only met once.

Sounds like things went really well with big penis guy. Good for you. Although I'm not sure why you're waiting a whole year to get engaged.
  • Like 2
Maybe they have more sense as they've only known each other a month and only met once.

Hahaha, I'll use the sarcasm button next time. Not sure just how you missed that.