Should I stay or Should I go.....

I want to know if it is really true that long didtance relationships never work. We are both confused about our relationship. Niether one of us knows that, we are. We live an hour and a half away from each other. He is really bummed out about it. Like he is really confused. I want to talk to him about it. So I guess that could be the reason he is kindof backing out of our relationship. Like not calling as much and stuff. WE have only been dating for a month. So, what I need is any kindof advice to help me try to help me save this relationship, if it is worth it. I know all my post are almost alike, but i need alot of advice. I'm lost!

even tho i really dont like how much u worry n that but ima gunna help you.

all u can do right now is talk to him. make sure you know where you stand.

long distance relationships can work, if you both deeply love and TRUST in each other then it can work. it just takes time and PATIENCE...i cant stress how much you need to have patience and just let things happen for themselves... go with the flow. whatever happens happens and you cant ever prevent it, mayb you can delay it but it gunna happen in the end. if youse are meant to be together then you will be...

• Author

I know I need patience, but I can't seemed to be like that. As much, as I want to be. i guess I should just let things go the way they are before, I go messing them up with a stupid conversation that could cost me my relationship. I like alot. I just need to chill out. Now, I left this message on his phone yesterday "I need to talk to you so can you call me back tuesday" Now, I when he calls I don't want to have that conversation about our relationship. I kinda just want to talk. I have been acting like a total ninth grader right now. I need to figure out how to be patient. This is also my first really relationship I've ever had, so I guess that could be why I'm acting retarded. I don't know. So, if and when he calls today should I just talk like I would every other day, or tell him what is going on in my head. I'm confused on what to say to him?

im sorry for being a total biatch earlier...i was in one of those moods n had one of those days. so im sorry

ok well hope to hear from you soon

Blessed Be.

Alicia

LD relationships can work, but they take just that work, and communication and 100% honesty. You have a problem a doubt or misconceptions you need to discuss it. You are working without the normal eye contact and body language so you will need to be very open and very honest. My BF and I are 90 miles apart by have never lived in the same city. We speak to each other everyday, just like we would if we lived closer. We see each other every weekend. You need to be able to communicate. And don’t be afraid that you will scare him off because if he can’t handle you being honest then he can’t handle you and it isn’t meant to be.