Things I've shared to keep my very long distance relationship together and in love!!!

I've been I a long distance relationship for a little over a year. we've been seeing each other for a total of about 2 ½ years. I can't lie about it, things have been hard!! I think the distance is a killer. It raises every kind of insecurity a person never wants to feel. If you give the green eyed monster an inch it will undoubted take a mile and probably more. You must be true to your heart and still be true to the logical side of things. That’s I think, the hardest thing to accomplish. Affairs of the heart and logic are not even in the same universe, to say the least!!! I can say however, it’s not impossible. Much to my own surprise I can say “ I’ve done it and I’m still totally in love!!!!!

This is one of 100's of letters, poems and fantasies I have sent to my beautiful girl over the last year. All of my writings have helped me keep my relationship going. My girl is sexy, sensual, beautiful and amazingly erotic to me. Through my writings I have never let her forget how I see her in my mind and she has told me that because of those words, she truly feels my love.

I must warn you, this letter is of an adult nature!!!!!! It’s playful and fun but, has a truly erotic

theme.

This was a dream I had about my girl. I woke up and started writing it down. Had to share it with her!!!!!

The doorbell rang.

My eyes warmed appreciatively when you opened the door. It made you flush a little. You smiled and ducked your head slightly as you went to get your coat, hoping I wouldn't notice.

My quiet chuckle behind you confirmed to you I hadn't missed a thing. You flushed even more but forced yourself to look at me and smile.

What a look. The heat in my eyes. You could feel your knees clenching.

"Ready to go, I asked and you were. So we left for dinner.

By the time we were seated at the restaurant, I could see that your nerves had calmed somewhat. Our lazy, friendly banter was doing a lot to put you at ease.

Still, your sensuality teased at the edges of my senses. It echoed through my mind as I watched your hand cup the wine glass to bring it to your lips. Such a soft, sensual mouth.

Would your kiss be hard, or soft, or deep, or all three?

In my mind's eye, I saw myself pushing you up against a wall. I slid my hand over the hollow of your throat, under your chin, behind your ears, before burying it in your hair, cupping the back of your neck.

My body settled against yours, making your skin tingle with its heat. My eyes kept contact with yours the entire time as those our lips came closer, your body softening in response, lips parting, and then I was kissing you, and it was soft but then it was hard and so very deep, sensual wet kisses that stole our breath from our body and made you want to wrap yourself around me and pull me into you until we were both so deep in each other it wouldn't matter if the world exploded and

"... wine?"

The waiter hovered expectantly over my glass.

Cursing my daydream and my damned unruly body and my imagination in equal parts, I nodded with a faint smile and accepted more wine.

I watched you covertly as we drove to the theatre. You were so sexy, it made my heart pound a little harder just looking at you. My one hand wrapped around the leather-wrapped steering wheel, the other rested casually on your leg.

We laughed and I smiled, which became more slight as I saw you watching me, I saw your eyes and cheeks a little brighter than before. my eyes traveled south, resting for an moment, then two, on your breasts. Nipples looked painfully hard. Pushing against the soft black knit top you wore. No way to miss it.

My smile had turned into something more like a smirk by the time your eyes met mine again. I lifted a hand to your cheek, your ear, and whispered, "Come here".

I leaned forward and watched your mouth. I parted my lips and then there was kissing, and it was soft and light and teasing. I rubbed my lips over yours the way I'd pictured rubbing them over other parts of the body, your nipples and neck and knees and clit .

It was amazing and slightly wet and soft and it wasn't enough, I needed more, wanted more, more of you, you tasted and smelled so good.

You whimpered. No other way to describe it. Soft sounds issuing from your throat, urging me on. I pulled you a little closer, holding you still for a deeper seduction.

Your tongue tangled lazily with mine. Your thighs clenched, squeezing your nani. God, you tasted good. I wanted more. I wondered what you would taste like on your neck. On your breasts. Lower.

My fingers cupped both of your shoulders, squeezed, slid down your arms until my thumbs were close.

Closer.

When they brushed your nipples, it was like you'd taken a live wire to them. You jerked, and the little sounds in your throat became bigger ones. A moan. Another moan. My thumbs touched you so lightly, so softly, just flickering almost-not-there touches. You could feel them, though, as though your nipples were connected directly to your clit. Every time I touched you, you could feel your clit ache just a little more, your thighs clenching and releasing. I whispered into your mouth that you were driving me crazy.

"Good." you murmured against my lips.

When I released your mouth, it felt warm and swollen and vaguely empty. You looked up at me, slightly dazed with arousal.

I smiled, touched your hair, and said, "Time to go."

We fought our way through the crush of people to find our seats. You were slightly shocked when the usher directed us to a private box, and you looked at me over your shoulder. "A box!"

I smiled. "Hey, it's the first time we been able to go out in a long while, it should be something special, right?"

You stopped walking and touched my hand. "Thank you!"

You twined your fingers with mine, stretching and flexing against my hand. my thumb sketched a naughty little circle in your palm, and I looked in your eyes as our bodies began to react. I said "You're very welcome."

It turned out that the box was very private. Two elegant chairs faced the balcony, turned slightly toward the stage. A silver ice bucket, an open bottle of wine and two fluted glasses sat to one side.

I wondered if I looked as amazed as I felt.

Once we were seated, I reached over and poured a little wine in each glass and handed one to you. I took a brief sip, wetting my lips, before looking up at you.

"This is really beautiful." you added.

The house lights began to dim. I smiled and brushed my lips over yours again before settling back against the chair.

The actors were better than I'd imagined, and I was starting to get into the story.

You settled your chair even closer to mine, our thighs resting against one another. The nearness and warmth of your body suddenly made it very difficult to concentrate on the stage.

You murmured something about one of the actors into my ear, your lips brushing against me, your breath warm and seductive. I didn't even register what you'd said, simply nodded and tried to breathe. I couldn't hide the shiver.

I felt your fingers at my wrist, moving slowly and softly over the hand resting in my lap until our fingers were entwined again. My senses were screaming. Every move, every touch was heightened. I was going crazy.

We were just holding hands, for goodness sake.

I felt your breath against my neck. I closed my eyes and prayed for strength as I felt your lips rub against my neck, moving very slowly and very softly, making me ache in places you couldn't see. I wanted to grab you and take you away, anywhere, someplace where we could grind into one another, again and again, until our bodies were satiated.

Your nipples stiffened again, pushing against the soft fabric of your knit top.

My fingers lifted from yours, the back of each finger a means to torment you as I rubbed each lightly over you. Your thighs clenched. Places lower and darker and (by now) far wetter quaver in response.

You watched helplessly in the dark, unable to make a sound, while my fingers moved against your nipples, sending darts of pleasure and tension down your body, making your knees ache.

I moved my mouth up to your ear, a sweet and dark whisper.

"Be very quiet." I warned softly.

You turned my head slightly and whispered back, "What are you doing? You're driving me insane."

My tongue moved over your ear, quickly, lightly. "Think of it as another way to make this a special night."

Your heart, already racing, picked up its pace.

My fingers moved lower, touching your hand again, moving it aside. You could feel my fingertips, just the very tips, moving down your skirt, down your thigh, inside the knee, cupping, urging you to move your legs apart, to give me access.

Is it possible to go up in flames?

It was getting hard to breathe.

I spread your legs for you. You could feel your heartbeat in your ears, between your thighs, centered in your clit, a small aching derivation.

Your short, full skirt wasn't much of a barrier to my roving fingers. They skimmed underneath the fabric, tracing little repetitive circular patterns on the soft skin of your inner thighs, higher each time. Silently asking you to spread even wider.

You moved your legs apart even more, giving me full access, leaving your body open to whatever caress I wanted to give.

My fingers moved higher. Every single nerve in your body was focused on following the path of my fingers.

I felt your thigh move against mine, your body start a little in surprise, and I smiled to myself. You rarely wore underwear, but this skirt had been more than full enough to hide that fact. You hadn't really planned on my finding out so soon. Now, however,I was beyond any sane rationales. My body needed to touch you so badly it was screaming for it.

"No panties?" I murmured against your ear. "Interesting."

You chuckled very quietly, the sound a little desperate.

You felt me relax my hand, felt the very tips of my fingers rub softly up against the humid velvet of your nani. You were so wet. I could feel the heat coming off you in waves.

At each soft touch, your body stiffened more. Afraid to move, afraid to breathe, wanting me to contact your aching clit so badly.

I slid my middle finger between your velvet lips, getting it wet, sensitizing your inner lips to my touch. A little lower. Lower still. Your nani was clenching, waiting for something, anything.

Inside you, an inch, then two.

You wanted to groan. To cry out. To scream, the tension was so thick. And you couldn't do any of it. Had to stay quiet. No one could know.

I rubbed softly against your inner walls. The ache grew worse. You could feel every single pulse of your clit. It needed my touch. My finger drew slight circles around the entrance to your nani. I felt you wanted to buck against my hand. Your hips rose a fraction of an inch, begging for more contact, something, solid, anything.

My dark chuckle sounded in your ears again. Your nani muscles gripped, released, gripped, trying to close on me and bring me inside.

As my fingers moved higher, sliding easily in your wet nani, coming closer to your clit. Closer.

When my fingers closed lightly on you, like a little mouth nipping at your clit, I thought you would scream. Your breath sucked in, held fast in your lungs, every ounce of your body focused on the pleasure/pain of arousal as my fingers converged into you.

Your hips raised another fraction of an inch. I whispered dark sexy things in your ear, how soft you were, how wet, how I could smell you, how badly I wanted to taste you. My fingers sipped, and played, pulling on your clit with every stroke, so lightly you were ready to tear at me, tear at the walls, wanting me to **** you, rub you, ram my cock up inside you until we both screamed.

I don't know how long it went on, seemed like hours. Your hips got higher, and your clit got very swollen, your nani wetter, and all the time I barely touched you, fingers moving so softly on your clit they were nearly nonexistent. You were getting close. You and I could feel everything gathering, centering, waiting for that sweet release.

You were opening and closing your mouth, wanting everything.

I stopped.

Moved my fingers lower, angled my hand away from your clit, slid a lone finger inside you. You clenched around it frantically, trying to get enough friction to come.

It wasn't enough. You turned to me and mouthed, "Please. Please. Oh, god. Please."

I smiled, my eyes feverishly bright with arousal, and continued to slide my single finger inside you, rubbing against your inner walls but focusing on your little spot. I loved feeling you pulse and flutter against me.

Your stomach clenched. I needed you. You needed me.

It slid in, and out, a lone finger, for long minutes while your stomach clenched and clenched less and less still, coming back from the very edge of orgasm.

I could tell. The flutters were lighter, the clenching less desperate.

Then my fingers moved up again to find your clit, so swollen, so very swollen this time, and this time you couldn't help it. You moaned very softly and turned your head to me, and offered your lips.

Tongue sliding in my mouth, you kissed me deep and wet and slow while my fingers began to tap on your clit, small short bursts of veiled power, sliding from the top and back down, Your stomach clenching again against my arm muscles.

The world had narrowed to a few precious inches, your lips ravaging mine. My fingers tapping on your clit, then sliding, then tapping again, there was no theatre, no audience, no actors, just you and I and rubbing and soft gasps against my mouth and the wetness like a secret between us and soft touches and softer touches still and your hips raising off the chair and moving toward my hand and we didn't care if someone saw because my fingers and yes, oh yes there and please just a few more taps and everything clenching and everything bunching and wanting to scream at the incredible pressure building and your hand clenched on my arm as you felt the wave and you bucked against my fingers, oh yes once, oh yes twice, your eyes closed, you bit your lower lip. I felt all of you clench in one last exaggerated movement as you exploded in the ecstasy of pure orgasmic bliss. Nothing in my life sweeter than to watch you release. I was breathing against your mouth, I could feel it all the short pulses and the receding flitters as I slid a single finger inside you to feel the rest of it ebb and flow away.

You ended up somehow with your face buried in my neck, and I lifted your head to look at you, you looked muzzy and exhilarated and more satiated than I think I'd ever seen you in my life.

I kissed you sweetly on the nose, the lips, as my hand withdrew to cup you ever so gently. The odd shudder still moved through you, and you accepted my kisses, totally acquiescent for the moment……………………………………..

So that was my dream (plus a little added in!!) about you. I want you so much right now…………. I dream about pleasuring you, Tara. Call me later or write me now or what ever's clever…… I am miss you so much!!!

I love you, baby!!!!

Robbie

:eek: Well....that was QUITE something. Too bad you are so far away from her.......................

Wow!

Ive written many a letter simmlar to that one to one of my ex's.

If you saw eachother everyday,

you could write half,

then give the letter to her, and then ask her to continue and finish off the letter.

For instance write a page or two

ending the the last page like this

im kissing you all over your body, gently stroking my fingertips down your inner thigh, your body tingling with pleasure..................

Then she contines the letter!

Its great fun,

And a big turn on when you read it and see her that night