I Need Your Advice Bad!!!

Well,something very unusual is happening in my life.I am currently sexually active with my step sister. I have always been a overprotective brother to her but as she got older and blossomed,I have found myself more and more attracted to her. I have 2 problems. One is,how normal is it for step siblings to fall for each other.

The other problem is,as my role for being her older brother I have been led to believe that she has never done antying with any other guy but when we became intimate,she started to open up more to me. Little did i know that she was no stranger to oral sex well atleast not really.she has been eaten out once and has given head once.she is still a virgin but i cant help but feel depressed about her i know i shouldnt dwell on the past but i cant help but dwell on this stuff. She says i am lucky that i am with a girl that has sdone next to nil with any other guy and that its hard to find girls like that anymore. What do u guys think,is it rare to find anyone at the age of 18 to find anyone thats has only has oral sex once. should i concider myself lucky? I know im being really shallow about this but i really need your help guys

I have heard of people falling for their step siblings, and that's a rocky road to go down, but it does exist. But it's dangerous to some level, my advice is to not continue on with your current path and find someone outside your family, if not, take extreme caution. Family conflict is the worst thing in the world. :(

As for girls by age of 18 only having oral sex, yes it's not as common a thing to encounter. Many are losing innocence earlier and earlier. I still advise, be cautious of all of this.

I totally agree with LillyNeko. You should not continue this, i have 2 step brothers myself and when i first met the eldest one (my age) i had a lil crush on him, however i quickly realised that it wasnt really the best and right thing to do. So i got over it. There is plenty of other girls out there u juz gotta get out n look...I also agree that family conflict is really bad, so mayb you should consider wat your actions could cause.

I don't think it's THAT rare to find a women at 18 that has done everything but actual sex. 20 yes, but not 18.. Maybe a little harder to find but not rare. Step sister... not good.. I'd steer clear of that situation.

Christ!

Are you crazy? Can't you do better?

Honestly, no good will come of this, get the hell out of that relationship, it's friggin weird. I'm not saying it's incestual, but in my opinion, you're engaging in a relationship that is unhealthy because of the circumstances of your relation. No, find a different girl, blood or not, she's still a member of your family.