İn need of pleease me someone

Hey Guys..

Im new to this site and really hope people out there can help me do this..so here ı go

Rıght now me and my boyfrıend of 2 and half years havıng been lıvıng ın Turkey . both are familys live out here too this is how we met..

so this winter hes gone back to England to work in the winter he says he will be back ın turkey ın aprıl so ıts goıng to be a long dıstance relatıonshıp... for a whıle wev never been apart ever!

I know there skype and apps on phones and stuff ı just wısh someone out there could say how they got thur ıt and ıf they are stıll togher now... what are the hard parts about havıng a long dıstance relatıonshıp?.. are ther any good parts ın ıt?..

Please someone out there help me

Thankyou x

My ex was in the military and after he got out he moved across the country so we tried the long-distance thing for about half a year before deciding to call it quits. Don't lose hope though! My situation didn't work out for various reasons but one of the main ones was that we didn't see an end in sight. Either I had to leave my friends and family and move to be with him (and I wasn't ready to make that kind of a commitment) or he had to leave his job and look for one where I was (which he wasn't willing to do b/c he was settled). I think long-distance relationships can be successful if there is an ending in sight where you two will be together and if you have that to look forward to, which it seems like you guys do! I guess what was nice about it was learning to be independent and having my own life b/c we spent WAY too much time together while he was still living here so it was nice getting my personal freedom back and realizing I didn't need to be so needy in future relationships. And another thing I realized was that when you're long-distance, all you have is an emotional connection with each other. In my case, it made me realize that we didn't have all that much in common which is another reason why we decided to go our separate ways. But in other cases, maybe in yours, it makes you stronger as a couple and gives you a deeper connection that not all couples are able to have. Good luck! It'll get easier as time goes by and you'll be more and more excited as it's getting closer to you two being reunited!

I was in a LDR, for me the hardest part was the communication. I wanted more connection that he did so it made for lots of insecurity and longing on my part...and things eventually broke down because he said he couldn't handle disappointing me (I know this now, a month after our b/u).