Paranoid parents sent my girlfriend away HELP

Hey, im hoping someone will give me some incite out there... so heres my story:

Ive been dating this girl for about two years, scine my senior year of high school, (shes a year younger than me so shes still a senior in high school and im a freshmen in college now) Weve been threw some tuff times but I really deeply care for her. The feelings are metual between us..

so weve had our ups and downs but we have always been pretty much inseperable. However, her parents hate me. They think i treat her bad and blah blah blah . basicly there ****in parionid psycohtic adults. So because of faimly problems (their daughter, my girlfriend, because of not comming home at night, telling them where she is, things like that - and the fact shes 17) they sent her away to some troubbled teen school, like 300 miles away. She was sent away in June..

The thing is is that we broke up right before she left in June, and after expericing life apart from her, being with other women, and trying to move on.. i guess is when i realised how much i really loved this girl.. So after months and months, late december she calls me and tells me shes back intown for a little while and wanted to see how im doing. I of course tell her how much i love and miss her, and she feels the same and we are back togeather... i get to see her for an hour and then she had to leave back to the school and doesnt return until August, which we decided i would wait for her ...

I have been faithful and waiting, and just tring to better myself for her when she returns keeping myself busy and everything, but i miss her so much its driving me crazy.. I cant have any contact with her until august and it seems so far away.. I just miss her so much and i need someone elses thoughts because im making myself crazy waiting...

the other part is what it will be like when she comes home.. how am i going to continue a relationship with her? shes going to be so diffrent.. shes going to have changed a lot, and her parents hate me, and i hate them... shes going to be busy setting her life back up when she gets home... where do i fit in? .... thanks for everyones time listening to me bitch...

Regardless of your feelings in the matter, they are her parents, though you may not think so, they do know her better than you. I' convinced they care very deeply for her, otherwise they wouldn't bother sending her to a school where she could heal whatever hurts she's experienced.

If you think they sent her away to get her away from you, well, get over yourself. If you really love this girl, you will attempt to build a relationship with her parents, too. You have NO right to drive a wedge between her and them. If you hate them, then YOU are that wedge, and you should get lost, and move on. But if you were half the man you sketch in you little revisionist story, then you would try and bury the hatchet with them. They are her parents, and if you're not prepared to accept them for who they are, then you aren't deserving of their daughter.

They probably dislike you for a reason, dammit. Reach inside yourself and squash whatever it is. If you love this girl it will be worth the effort and sacrifice. And if you ask me, that thing probably deserves to be squashed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just surfing the internet and stumbled upon this place, I registered just so I could make an attempt to reach out to someone whom I could share some insight with, because i'm going through almost the exact same problem, only i am slightly farther along. I have a lot to say about problems like this, because its something I am all too familiar with. However, I do not have time to sit here and post a big long post full of my opinions, especially if i do not know if they will even be noticed; so what I am going to do is offer that if you ever want to talk to someone who honestly knows what you are going through, and what to do, send me a message on AIM to Musashido. I'd be really glad to share anything I can with anyone who has to go through what I have to go through. God knows life is hard and we can all use all the help we can get.

All the best to you