update on LDR - gap is closing

for all of you in Loveshack land I think you may like to have an update on previous threads.

For those that aren't in the mood to reread previous threads - summary of situation is

* fell in love while M was in my town (we live 2 hours away by plane)

* despite wanting to maintain LDR we both found it difficult and gave each other permission to date others as there was a period of time when we literally didn't know if we'd ever see each other within a 6 month time frame

* he commenced relationship with a narcissist who bled him dry

* the whole time he was with her he maintained contact with me, despite her tirades

*sometimes we holidayed together (with his new GF) just to be in each other's company - the bond is very strong

* I have children and a business in my town (my business can be relocated, and that's the plan)

* He has business in his town (very passionate about his work)

*he was previously well off, but due to his bad choices of new relationship, has nothing and has to start from scratch again which makes meeting up more difficult

* my kids (adult and teenager) love him and he loves them

* we just 'get each other'

ANYWAY

we just spent a great time together. Despite the problems we have no specific plans to label what it is that 'we' are, just a vague plan to be together when the time is right. I'm here now just because I want people to know that when it's real love, it DOES hurt to be in a LDR, but it is worth the day to day heartache... for an hour in each other's company...

Hang in there other LDR-ers... let your love shine and don't waste precious time feeling insecure, anxious or inventing problems down the track that may never happen. afterall life doesn't come with a crystal ball... we don't know what the future will hold, but we can certainly cherish the present.