Drifting apart

My girlfriend and I just recently started our second year of college. We've been together for 22 months, ever since senior year of high school. We went through long distance for our first year of college. It was hard, but we pulled through. This last summer was tough on us because we broke up a few times for a number of reasons. One significant reason was the fact that I began to take things for granted, but she ended up forgiving me. Contrary to her, I thought this last summer had ups and downs but they were still times that we shared. She now says that the summer wasn't great at all which baffles me because we still had fun despite the fights.

To the point, we started this new school year with optimism. We believed that we were going to make it, but we knew that it was going to be hard because we both wanted to get more involved with college. FYI, I'm a transfer student going to a community college back home while she's attending a UC in SoCal. We're both the same age.

I gave her the space she needed while made contact with her with good morning/good evening texts, sent her a letter, and webcam chats. But progressively, she's become so busy and loving college that she loves it more than me. She doesn't know what to do at this point because she doesn't feel like she wants to do anything with me anymore. She claims she doesn't love me but still doesn't know what to do. She's very confused and I feel it's all one-sided love now.

Support would be wonderful at the moment because my heart literally feels like it's been torn out and stomped on the ground.

EDIT: Our monthly anniversary is on the 12th of each month, and on that week she is usually on her period. We've gotten into fights a lot of times during this time period of the month. I think her over thinking may be from her mood swings.

Edited by downriver
Confusedbroken

Did you mean to say that she told you that she doesn't love you? Or she said she does?

If she doesn't then it's time to move on...

I know how you feel my relationship might be ending because my bf can't tell me if he's in love with me or not, he says he loves me but can't say if he's inlove. Ugh love sux

Confusedbroken

Ouch that sucks! I'm sorry I know how hurtful that is but she's the one missing out, sometimes the distance just changes things.

I'm quite afraid that I will have the sane outcome if I wait too long for an answer. I think that it's better when there is a set date of reuniting for good