Met him on vacations last week - Can i go back to see him or is this too much ?

Hello,

A dilemma:

I was in Tel Aviv 4 days last week for vacations. I went to a bar on Friday night with a male friend. I spotted a very handsome guy and 5 minutes later, he came towards me and asked if i was already in the bar the night before. I said no and we started a small conversation. He said that he owns the bar and invited to the VIP lounge and offered us drinks and tapas. Very nice but polite. But he was not talking a lot me, just sometimes he waved at us and made sure our glasses were never empty. At 3pm, we said good bye and thanked him for his hospitality. He gave my friend his cellphone and said that he will be hosting a party the next day in another bar of his and we should come by.

The next day we called him and passed by the party. He was very nice, again, talked to me a bit and introduced me to his friends. We took pictures, etc... Suddenly after a while one of his friends came to me and asked me: "Don't you like A. ? Is he not your style ? He is totally into you but thinks that you are very distant and he has no chance with you..". It was 4am and my flight back home is at 8am ! So...nothing happened, i said good bye to him, thanked him a lot and went back to the hotel.

It has been a week, we texted each other since, connected on fb, he wrote to me and called me "the world's cutest thing" and said that it will be a very beautiful friendship my gorgeous.."... I told him my mail that i will be back next year and even sent him a poem of mine. I put our pix on fb without tagging him, he even tagged himself and made nice comments. He texts almost everyday to say hi and to thank me for being so nice to him...

Yesterday i booked a flight back to Tel Aviv for the end of this month. I wrote him an email, telling him that i will be back in 3 weeks and would love to see him again. Even though he is not the only reason (i really want to visit Israel - i booked 3 days tours to visit the country). ...

No news since 24 hours...not his style....I start now to be a bit sad and anxious...

Did i make a good move to announce my venue ? Maybe he is scared that i want to stay there and marry him `????! I have a good job in Switzerland and love my home. It's just like i want to live this story once, out ot time, out of space and with him just for the time spent in Tel Aviv (i told him that in the email - maybe it is too much).....But anyway he knows that am fond of him.....

Your comments and opinions please ! thanks a lot

Hello,

A dilemma:

I was in Tel Aviv 4 days last week for vacations. I went to a bar on Friday night with a male friend. I spotted a very handsome guy and 5 minutes later, he came towards me and asked if i was already in the bar the night before. I said no and we started a small conversation. He said that he owns the bar and invited to the VIP lounge and offered us drinks and tapas. Very nice but polite. But he was not talking a lot me, just sometimes he waved at us and made sure our glasses were never empty. At 3pm, we said good bye and thanked him for his hospitality. He gave my friend his cellphone and said that he will be hosting a party the next day in another bar of his and we should come by.

The next day we called him and passed by the party. He was very nice, again, talked to me a bit and introduced me to his friends. We took pictures, etc... Suddenly after a while one of his friends came to me and asked me: "Don't you like A. ? Is he not your style ? He is totally into you but thinks that you are very distant and he has no chance with you..". It was 4am and my flight back home is at 8am ! So...nothing happened, i said good bye to him, thanked him a lot and went back to the hotel.

It has been a week, we texted each other since, connected on fb, he wrote to me and called me "the world's cutest thing" and said that it will be a very beautiful friendship my gorgeous.."... I told him my mail that i will be back next year and even sent him a poem of mine. I put our pix on fb without tagging him, he even tagged himself and made nice comments. He texts almost everyday to say hi and to thank me for being so nice to him...

Yesterday i booked a flight back to Tel Aviv for the end of this month. I wrote him an email, telling him that i will be back in 3 weeks and would love to see him again. Even though he is not the only reason (i really want to visit Israel - i booked 3 days tours to visit the country). ...

No news since 24 hours...not his style....I start now to be a bit sad and anxious...

Did i make a good move to announce my venue ? Maybe he is scared that i want to stay there and marry him `????! I have a good job in Switzerland and love my home. It's just like i want to live this story once, out ot time, out of space and with him just for the time spent in Tel Aviv (i told him that in the email - maybe it is too much).....But anyway he knows that am fond of him.....

Your comments and opinions please ! thanks a lot

12 years and 3 relationships down the road, I can tell you this.

are you after sex? Yes?The go for it

are you after relationship? Forget it, he is Hebrew first of all that poses issues on getting married, LDR are cursed by God so it takes an unbelievable effort, especially if you don"t know each other.

He owns a bar, he is handsome.

I worked in a bar...we are not to be trusted.