Just need some to cheer me up

Okay so, me and my boyfriend have been fighting A LOT lately. For the past, 2 months it's been a lot different. I feel like he doesn't care or love me as much as he did around 2 months ago. I feel like something's changed, but everytime I talk to him about it, he says that nothing has. I trust him, I let it go. There's this girl who went out with both of his best friends, and that same girl ended up being his best friend. He told me about her and everything. I never thought she liked him, but I did think maybe he could have liked her. He said he never did, that he would never be able to like someone else. So I trusted him. He also told me that he stopped talking to her,because we had a couple fights about it. I don't know if he stopped talking to her for sure. All I can do is take his word for it. I guess I'm jealous of her because she's an extremely pretty girl, who hangs out with my boyfriend (well, used to.) and I was on her facebook before and I saw pictures of them on webcam together. He never told me that happened. I never even knew they did that, until I saw these pictures. These pictures were uploaded about two months ago, but I don't know. I got an instant sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw that. I don't know. I'm thinking that I'm overreacting and being a little too insecure. I've been so down on myself and the relationship lately. I've been in so much emotional pain. I cry almost every night, and sometimes I don't really know why. I don't know. Has anyone, in a long distance relationship, just.. fell apart? felt like nothing was going right? felt like everything was going wrong, and something had changed? Does it get better? I hope this is just like a phase that will pass. I don't know what to do.

I really do liken being in an LDR to being on a rollercoaster...we all have our ups and downs. But I will tell you that if the bad continously outweighs the good, then it's time to reevaluate things. Being apart from my boyfriend is one of the hardest things I'll ever have to do. But I don't question our relationship and persevere because we love each other and I know without a shadow of a doubt that it's all worth it and that the distance is only temporary. The time missing each other, countdowns, running around/crying hysterically at airports, etc...every part of it, is something I would do and continue to do gladly over and over again without hesitation.

I'd be upset too if my SO was webcamming with some random girl I suspected he had feelings for or vice versa. The only thing you can really do is continue to keep that line of communication open with him.

Does being in an LDR get any easier? The reality is no it doesn't...it's always going to be hard not having the person you love be with you everyday...you just learn to cope better with time is all. Unfortunately, your LDR is compounded by suspicion as well, and that won't resolve itself unless he's willing to give you the reassurance you need that nothing has changed.

Do you have plans to visit in the near future?

• Author

Yeah that's how I feel as well. I know it's going to be worth it in the end, and I will go through whatever fight or pain I have to to be with him in the end.

We are trying to see each other February 19th for a week. If not then, then DEFINITELY May and a lot this summer. :)

Yeah that's how I feel as well. I know it's going to be worth it in the end, and I will go through whatever fight or pain I have to to be with him in the end.

We are trying to see each other February 19th for a week. If not then, then DEFINITELY May and a lot this summer. :)

That's the exact date I'll land in my boyfriend's state. Best of luck to you both. :)