1 year anniversary ideas?

MelanieLynMarie

So yes I am in a Long distance relationship, and our one year anniversary is approaching very soon. The problem is that i want it to be special, but I find it really difficult to be able to do that b/c were not actually together on that day, in person. We both are unable to travel to see each other on that day, so the only option is to spend the day talking on video chat. Does anyone have any ideas of some things we can do. Nothing too dirty please. Just fun ideas that we can use to celebrate our first year, even if we're apart.

First of all congrats on 1 year together...errr well you know what I mean. We recently celebrated the first anniversary of our very first date. Obviously we werent in a relationship that day but we both realized that we wanted to be together from that very day so we made it our anniversary day. I guess its pretty much love at first sight. You pose a great question because we couldnt be together for our 1 year either. Take the time to reminisce. We did it via text all day long. Remembering our first date and many other memorable times we spent together in real. Remind the other person how you made it to this point despite the difficulties of long distance. I know thats not much help but id love to hear some other ideas too :)