"I don't think of you..."

That's the reply I got when I msged my GF of 2 years if she missed me.

I don't have it in me to post what the background is (It's an LDR), but she travelled some place where I might have too. We were both undecided but I was 99% sure I wasn't going. She was too. Then she calls me and says she's leaving. I'm like wtf? That's fickle. So she gets upset, and doesn't talk to me openly. Did not say she wants me to come; it might've changed my decision. I tell her alright; do send me a msg from the airport (flight at 5AM) so she says ok, I'll try.

She get's to her destination, and later that night she msgs me her new number. That's all. So I ask her how everything is and what her plan is. No reply. I msg her a day later, "no reply?" She's like "what?" And I'm like talk to me straight. And asked her if she missed me. She tells me not to take my anger on her and that she didn't think of me except everyone kept asking where I was. I was already upset for not going. (Not only because of my GF, but other things too).

I'm very hurt. Am I being a sissy or is my GF insensitive? She hardly ever says good stuff about me especially when we're away. Last time we met a month ago for 3 weeks; when we left I told her, she wouldn't remember me but only as a "someone." She said no it will be different this time.

I don't know what to do? I have deep feelings for her, but I feel let down, and not-respected.

Edited by kingkhan

Stuff like this is better solved in person. So make plans to see her asap, and instead of dwelling on how she's reacting to you move the relationship forward. Here's a hint tho, she's mad at you.