I wrote something that I meant, but I meant it in a different way

JessieKay05

Alright, I wrote something that I meant, but I meant it in a different way than my fiance took it. Right now we are in a long distance relationship, but we will be together soon! I am in love with him like I've never been in love before. I wrote that I loved somebody, but I meant that I love this person as my friend. My fiance was hurt, but he seems to be ok now. He "seems" to be ok. I think he is still a little hurt by the misunderstanding. Being that we have a long distance relationship right now, what can I do to make my sweety feel completely better? (Although he shows that he is better now.) Also, do you think he is really ok or do guys just put on a happy face?

*Extremely Concerned*

You can't make people feel better. They have to do that for themselves. If your guy is not completely satisfied with your explanation and has not moved forward by now, you have picked the WRONG guy. You don't need a man in your life you have to do flips for to get him over something he misunderstood. Mature, educated people are quick to accept the explanations of people they trust. If this dude is this dense, you need to extend the engagement and see if he sharpens up a bit.

Don't do a darn thing more. You shouldn't need to in a good relationship.