birthday gift ideas

hey,

About 4 or so months ago i met the girl of my dreams :D, she lives in belgium though and after being together for about a week she went back home. We've stayed in contact since and we plan to meet up sometime in the summer holidays although about a month ago we decided not to have a serious relationship because of the distance....

Anyway, now you know the situation I would like to know if anyone has some birthday gift ideas (shes 17 by the way), i've ran outta ideas, I would like to give her something rly personal which shows i miss her etc (preferably what i can fit in an envelope)...any suggestions would be great...

Thanks ppl!! :)

Just try to think of a random thing she said once. Something that was just in passing "Oh look that cat looks like the cat from Cat in the Hat, I loved that book as a kid." or actually I dunno, I'm tired I can't think of another example. but you see what I'm getting at.

If you're shooting for an envelope tho i mean, not too many options... book, music, dvd and cold hard cash.

DVDs, books, jewelry, Bath and Body Works type stuff, lingerie (Victoria's Secret is the best), a photo of you, and that's all I can think of right now.