Keeping the passion

Seductive Loser

My girlfriend and I are separated by a state line and Lake Michigan. So obviously it's very hard for us to keep the passion alive between us. We both love sexual attention and pleasing our partner. We normally have phone sex at the end of our phone calls (If she isn't tired). She really enjoys it more when I come up with a scenario and describe the kind of sexual things I would do to her if we were together. But I am not a very creative person in this department. I'm very old fashion stick this in there kinda guy. I was able to get her off on one scenario for a while but now she is complaining that it bores her. She wants me to think of different things to describe to her. More exciting and kinky places and stuff. Not like totally wild kind of kinky just passionate kinky if you catch my drift. I wanted to know if anyone could help me out who is good at making up scenarios like this. She likes it when I go into a lot of detail. I love her very much and I just want her to think of me as sexy just like I think of her.