i have an excellent gf who i love from da bottom of my heart.shes loves me the same way and things were looking gd.however,a month ago,she got this email from a girl who claimed i had slept with her and done many grievious things wit her.i have no knowledge of this wat so eva and neva done this in my life.i didnt even no this girl.my gf was understandable hurt by it and had 2 take a few days 2 think about things.she did believe me tho and we started again.

bt something is broken now.the love and trust i had is gone.she says she loves me and i do believe her but i dont think the trust is there anymore.shes kinda suspicious all the time and constantly asking bou things.

i need 2 no how i can win her trust bk like it was b4.i love her 2 bits...i think shes the one 4 me.plz help!

Amazing... I thought this slang was only limited to the US...

Anyway, I would want to get to the bottom of the whole mess with this other girl. You and (if possible) your girlfriend should approach her and get the story straight from the horse's mouth.

Or, is it actually true? :cool:

I find it rather hard to believe that a perfect stranger would send your gf such an email. It has to be someone you know, trying to stir up trouble between you and your gf.

If I were you, I'd want to know who did this. I'm going to assume for the time being that your story is as you've told it and that you really are innocent of the things the email accuses you.

You can get some info about who the sender was, even if it was an "anonymous" email account like hotmail or yahoo. View the expanded header of the email -- it's an option you can select in most email programs, often under the "view" menu. You'll see an IP address from which the email server was accessed by the sender. You'll have to look through several lines of computer gibberish, but it's always there. The IP address is a string of numbers marked with several periods. Copy that number down, and then go to one of many websites that allow you to do a DNS look-up. Enter that number, and you'll find the internet service provider via which the email account was accessed in order to send the email.

It won't tell you who specifically used the ISP to access the email account -- it won't even give you an account number, or anything like that. But it will narrow down who could have sent it, it will be a person who has an account with that ISP (unless they accessed the account from an internet cafe). And if you're lucky, perhaps the person who sent it did it from work and their company has its own server -- in which case you might get the name of the company.

I got a rather strange, anonymous email a couple of months ago from a hotmail account I'd never seen before. I did what I've just described, and learned that the person who sent it accessed hotmail via a Compuserve account. I don't know anyone who has a Compuserve account (that I know about anyway) but the information did allow me to eliminate the person I thought was the most likely suspect. He uses a different ISP.

Anyway, in addition to figuring out who's trying to cause problems for you and your girlfriend (could be someone out to hurt you OR someone out to hurt her ...), doing all that you can to find the source of the email might help to convince your girlfriend that you are innocent, and as hurt and offended by the email as she is.