Breaking up and getting back together

i was with my boyfriend for almost a year when i suddenly broke up with him because i didnt think that he was going to come down this summer to meet me and it turned out that his friend had already bought the plan tickets, i called him back like an hour later and apoligized becuase i had had a really bad day and i kinda took it out o him by dumping him, and i asked for his forgiveness and beg him to take me back, but he wouldnt, and now i dont know what to do? i talked to him for 8 hours straight trying to get hgim back but he wouldnt budge. i told him id give him a few days to think about things and see if he still wants to be with me. what can i do to get him back asap? :(

No guy wants a girlfriend who breaks up with him because she's having a bad day.

You've already talked to him for eight hours and that didn't get him back. Don't do that again...that only shows weakness. Just a five minute request for forgiveness and reconsideration would have been more than sufficient.

Now, the only thing you can count on is time. That wouldn't work with me...but it may work with him. Give him time to reconsider...but leave him alone and stop begging. People find that pathetic.

You're now finding out that actions have consequences...and jumping to conclusions can cause serious problems. Keep that in mind at all times.

Good luck and I hope this works out for you. If not, at least you got a very valuable lesson...be nice even on your bad days.