boring my boyfriend

My boyfriend and i are very much in love. I never felt to close to anyone. He is my everything, and I know how much he knows I love him and why. We talk on the phone almost everyday, and we usually have okay conversations, but I don't want to bore him. what are some questions I can ask to make our conversation come alive.

HokeyReligions

"So, how about those bears huh?" LOL

Why don't you just tell him that you love to talk with him but that you don't want to bore him and ask him more questions about his day and his life and his interests, etc. Ask about his family or pets. Talk about current events that interest you and ask his opinions.

Keep your conversations short so that if you do run out of things to talk about you don't end up killing time on the phone just to be in contact with each other.

Talking about religion or politics can be very touchy, but it's also a good way to get to know more about each other. Set some groung rules first though so that if a discussion gets too hot you can safely end that topic and not hurt each others feelings.

Those are just my suggestions.