I'm confused.....plz help!

Hi Everyone!

How is a guy when it comes to give a call to a girl who he's dating.

Is it just a guy thing, can he be too busy to give a call or he's just not care & interested for me enough ('m confused).....even though he's attracted to me and he said that he likes me alot and he showed it too. But since that we live about 45 mins from each other therefore we only see each other on the weekend.

How can I know that he really likes me?

Its hard sometimes that we only see each other once a week......do you guys have any advices for build good up & close for a long distance relationship.....are there anything I/we can do to make the concernments & uncomfortable-speaking from my side?

Plz let me know......

Thank you so much!

The other day I had an urge to text my bf so I did.

It made him so happy and he confessed to me later on our date that he wanted to call me ten minutes before my text but didn't want me to think he was stalking me.

And now he has started calling me more often.

Some guys don't want to appear too desperate.

If he likes you time will tell. Once he is more sure about your relationship he will start to call more frequently.

If his current behaviour continues for a long time then he just may not be smitten enough.

Hi,

I know that I can call him too but right now I want to see how much he's interested in me.

We have been dating for 5 weeks now and actually on our fifth date, I overnighted at his new apartment but we really didn't do anything - it was a wonderful feeling (during the night we held hands while we slept next to each other) Even though he did get hot and want to......at the beginning but I told him that I want to wait and he is ok w/ that, since that I said that I really like him....he said he likes me a lot.

Last weekend we went to a out-door party in my area to celebrate the Asian New Year and the day after he brought his friend to my area to get the asian food (he had planned to bring his friend there (when he was there the day before). He called me to go w/ them -I'm not sure that it was because he couldn't find the place or he really did want me to go w/ them?)

Anyway, it have been a week since we spoke w/ each other and he hasn't call me.......does he really like me or what??? Doesn't he feel unsure about our dating/my feeling for him or he doesn't feel that close to me 'cause we haven't been intimated?

Plz let me know -thank you!

if he hasn't called for a week... i'd be quite busy next time he calls - just make it short & don't be free on the coming weekend. see what he does next!

-yes