hopelessly in love.

My boyfriend and I just started our LDR. We both went to college together for 2 years and have been dating for about 1 year, but he is transferring to a college back home next year (we are going to be juniors) which is 400 miles away. I love him so much. We've been talking every morning and night, but I just CANNOT stop thinking about him and missing him every second of everyday. I know it can't be healthy. I'm worrying so much and probably just being really paranoid and I want to stop. It kills me when he doesn't respond to a text or call right away and I keep myself from excessively texting or calling bc I don't want to push him away. It's hurting me so bad. He hasn't hung out with his ex in a few months, and I'm afraid that they will start hanging out again now that he's back. Or that he's going to find somebody else... I'm probably being really insecure, but I can't help it. I tell myself that I do trust him, but I don't know why I keep feeling this way! He seems to be fine about the whole situation though and that kind of bothers me... I don't know what to do. I can't keep living like this... What should I do??

alwayslookingup

Oh my goodness I am in the EXACT same situation. My boyfriend is transferring to a different school next year because of various reasons. It is 500 some miles away. I'll be a senior and he'll be a junior.

I understand your pain. It is SO SO SO hard. Sometimes I feel like I care about him too much or more than he does...but we have to remind ourselves that the way men and women express their emotions are always different so he probably misses/loves us just as much (or more!) as we love them.

I have only seen my boyfriend once in the past two months and I'm not really sure when I'm going to see him again. I wish I could say that we had a plan of seeing each other every month but financially we can't really accomplish this right now. It is hard, maybe the hardest thing in the world!

Even though it would probably be easier to just take a break or put it off, I could never bear the thought. Like I always say to him "I'd rather be with you from 500 miles away than not with you at all."