missing my Med school bf so much..

hisprincess4eva

Hey everyone..

i've feelin a bit down today because i've been missing my SO sooo sooo sooo much. thought to come here and VENT. Because i know someone might be in the same situation i am. and i wud get replies back that wud cheer me up.

I jus sent him an email tonight.. telling him how much i missed him, his kisses, hugs and just about everything. and how i wished he was here, now that My parents went to India, he could of came to my house and stayed in my room lol until he wanted to. I miss him terribly and it gets harder and harder day by day. But just looking forward to the next day my countdown gets lower i get excited and happy, knowing that i am one day closer to seeing my babyy again. I even saw him online and msged him twicee.. but i guess he was busy studying or fell asleep leaving his computer on. so i jus left a msg again and signedd off.

I seriously hate this distance between us, but i know that i am not so far. My SO and I have came a long way and we both have fighted so hard with this distance. We are almost donee.. hopefully he gets to stay here forever when he comes back!

I jus cannot wait to be back in his arms again, its jus been 2 weeks since he has left but i cannot stop missing him. He is super busy with med school, and i understand how intense and hard it is. So i cannot expect him to call me everyday. I know for a fact that whenever he does get a chance he will call.

sometimes i get too sad and worried when i don't get any msgs from him. or when he doesn't reply to my msgs.. I feel as if he doesn't love me anymore. But i know that he does loves me so much, or else he wudn't be with me today. It jus kills me when i am so far away from him... i wish things were better.

It just few more days and till i'll go visit him soon. I jus want these days to pass by so fast. I try to keep myself busy but it jus doesn't seem to work.

Sorry..but couldn't help it.. had to vent =(