Not to far yet far away

alright. she lives about an hour away from me and we meet through a mutual friend.....i only been down to see her one time for less then 24 hours and all we did was go out to eat and see a movie.....all we do is text. we've only talked on the phone one time and that was for just a few mins. she works full time and still goes to college and i work 6 days a week and its hard for me to get off work. we have been together for a little over a month and she told me loves me. i didnt know how to react to that.....the last time i thought i was in love it hurt so much. i do have strong feelings for her and they might be strong enough to be love but im not sure. any advice on what to do would be great and very appricated. thanks

I would be pretty cautious to call it "love", if you have only met one time and talked on the phone for a few minutes one time.

You are only an hour away. Honestly, my BF and I live almost two hours apart, we both work full time and I have a teenager, and we make time to see each other several times a week. We will sometimes meet halfway, or one of us will drive all the way there and back, even if it is just for a few hours.

I would make spending face-to-face time a priority before I get too involved in sharing how you THINK you may feel emotionally.

If you aren't sure how you feel, be honest with her. Tell her about how you were hurt in the past, and you don't want to say something unless you are really ready for it. Tell her you care very much for her and hope the relationship grows, but that you need time and want to take it slow.

Hopefully she will understand and also not be afraid to tell you how SHE feels, let you know what SHE needs out of the relationship. TALK TALK TALK, honestly, openly.

Good luck :)

Island Girl

Stop Texting!!

Actually talk to each other.

If you have to make time to be able to do that then that is what you do.

If one or both of you can't find the time to talk to each other then an LDR is definitely too much for you and you are better off ending it now.