Help!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half now--we've known each for much longer, however, and are really good friends.

I'm working on my second degree, and because of that, we now live 6 hours away from each other, and don't see each other as often as we'd like (about 1-2 times a month.)

During our conversations, he tells me how hard our distance is on him, and wants to engage in some discussion and action of a sexual nature on the phone (is that tactful enough?? :) ) I'm not that comfortable with it, so I did it a few times so that he would get what he wanted.

However now he wants to do it all the time--he'll call expecting it, morning, noon, and night--and I don't feel like it. He thinks I'm being selfish; I think he is....

Who's right? Am I being selfish? Is it norrmal for him to want that so badly? I understand he misses me; I miss him too, but still.....

Help!

It sounds like he's a bit too preoccupied with sex. If your relationship has degenerated to the point where he's calling you up all the time for the express purpose of having phone sex, tell him to call one of those 900 numbers....and also tell him to find another girlfriend.

You don't need to be used like this.

As far as what's normal and what's not, there's no exact answer. But his conduct is extremely discourteous, disrespectful and out of order.

You say the two of you are such good friends...but a good friend wouldn't put you through this when you have expressed displeasure.

Is this guy for real?

Do what Tony said and tell the guy to call a 900 number. ehh I can't believe this...