literally love sick or something?

crimsonrose

I recently discovered that I won't be able to see my fiance until July 8th, 2009. I haven't seen him since February 18th of this year.

That's almost 5 months that I'll have gone without seeing him by the time I'm finally back in his arms. I've been nauseous for a few days now over it. The stress builds up or something, and I find myself unable to eat or sleep. Then when I finally do sleep, it's in the wee hours of the morning until the late afternoon. It's pathetic.

Has anyone else gone through this? I've even got a fever, but I know I'm not literally sick. I'm just not sure how to make it through another 3 and a half months without him.

Island Girl
That's almost 5 months that I'll have gone without seeing him by the time I'm finally back in his arms. I've been nauseous for a few days now over it. The stress builds up or something, and I find myself unable to eat or sleep. Then when I finally do sleep, it's in the wee hours of the morning until the late afternoon. It's pathetic.

This has been my life for the last 2 years and 7 months.

It is depression and anxiety. It can develop as mine has into a serious disorder.

Thankfully you have a target on the horizon. That can help tremendously.

I have been told to focus on the goal and not the time now. Make lists of what needs to be done before you move.

Make checklists of what you need to take with you.

Write, write, write. It whittles away the time.

Has anyone else gone through this? I've even got a fever, but I know I'm not literally sick. I'm just not sure how to make it through another 3 and a half months without him.

As I said above. Yes. I have felt like this.

No fever though.

You will make it. Just think about the fact that in just 3 and a half months you will be together permanently!!

No more separation!

Choose to think about that and the positives instead of the time and it really will help.

It is the only way I have made it thus far.

• Author
crimsonrose
This has been my life for the last 2 years and 7 months.

It is depression and anxiety. It can develop as mine has into a serious disorder.

Thankfully you have a target on the horizon. That can help tremendously.

I have been told to focus on the goal and not the time now. Make lists of what needs to be done before you move.

Make checklists of what you need to take with you.

Write, write, write. It whittles away the time.

As I said above. Yes. I have felt like this.

No fever though.

You will make it. Just think about the fact that in just 3 and a half months you will be together permanently!!

No more separation!

Choose to think about that and the positives instead of the time and it really will help.

It is the only way I have made it thus far.

Ahh, mine's a full blown disorder too. Lol. I've been on antidepresants and anxiety medication before. I get panic attacks. But, because that crap isn't good for your body, I've been off of it for years now. I do fine without it, but when times get really truly tough, it's really difficult to deal with. I've done much better this time, with being seperated from him, than last time, but I just learned I've got to tack another month onto the time until I see him, as the date went from June to July. So I've gone from calm and collected to more than a little frazzled. And crying for the first time in a week. It's a little hard. I'm glad I'm not alone though :)

Mine just might go from June '09 to Dec '10. I'm sorry but in my current condition, I actually think you're very lucky.

• Author
crimsonrose
Mine just might go from June '09 to Dec '10. I'm sorry but in my current condition, I actually think you're very lucky.

o honey i understand... goodness that's harsh. if you need to talk about it let me know ok?