very confuse

me and ma boyfriend had a long distance and hardly saw each other so i decided to break it off cos i felt like he was cheating on me anywayz b4 we broke up we decided to take a vaccation and after we broke up it hurt really bad and we stopped talking.i tried to talk to him but it was no help cos he didn't want to talk to me. he contacted me and we started talking and we stopped again till he contacted me again.we still talk we call call each other regularly.

honestly i still love him but i don't want a long distance relationship again.i wasnted to go visit him and he said it was kuul he even said i should stay @ his house instead of a hotel.well ma guestions are do u guys think he's still in love with me and also do u think he has a new gf.i'm asking about the gf part becos we recently decided to take the vaccation together and stay in a hotel together even tho we say we are x's. 'm confuse. do u guys think if he has a gf he would still want me to come see him and y is he willing to take a vaccation with me even tho he's ma ex.

somebody pls advice cos i'm very very confuse

There is no human way people on this forum can know if he's still in love with you or if he ever was....only he knows for sure. And it would be equally difficult to tell if he has a new girlfriend, although I doubt he would ask you to stay at his place if he did. On the other hand, he may have made the offer not thinking you would accept.

My recommendation to you is that you totally forget this guy. He is what is known as a GUD, geographically undesireable. You say you don't like long distance relationships...so why are you fooling with this??? You have absolutely nothing to gain with going to visit him except more heartbreak. Why do you want to do that to yourself???

If you were dating someone in your proximinity you wouldn't have the questions you have brought to this forum. And I am so sorry that anybody short of a very reputable psychic with a proven track record could come close to answering these for you.

I hope you will consider not going to see this guy and taking some time to get to know guys you can touch, feel, kiss, hold hands with on a regular basis right there in your town.