Pretty dense? oh yea pretty much

Trying to solve this problem I thought I should post it here haha

My girlfriend and I are in LDR mode whenever she goes back to china for the winter and summer vacations while i'm here in the US. Everytime she goes back she just becomes a totally different person by just nagging me and telling me how i'm so dense and that I don't kno how she's feeling. But she never tells me what's going on. I ask her what's wrong at times and she just blasts me with comments such as what do you want from me? or how come you never understand?

I understand that she gets tired from working a full school hour from monday to friday and whenever I try to talk to her or comfort her she takes things the wrong way and just screams at me.

I kno i'm pretty dense most of the time and I dunno what to do whenever she feels down from teaching and other stuff such as friends. I often try to calm her down and talk to her but like I said before she just takes things the wrong way and I dunno what other option I have instead of not talking to her for a few minutes and let her cool down. Even then she tells me to say something.

Should I just try to keep talking to her? or should I try to fix the dense thing haha