Does he like me? - Timeless question under complicated terms...

liQDsunshine

I have to say first that I've never been in a serious relationship and to be honest I haven't got a clue as to how to read guys or their behaviors or whatever. In fact the last guy I liked I didn't know liked me until 3 years after the fact! ...Shows you what I know; I didn't even know we went on a date lol. Yeah, it's that bad. This may be a long story but hear me out plz... I need mad advice.

Anyway, on to the point. So I'm home for the summer but when I was at school my roommate had her boyfriend visit all the time and one time he brought his best friend to visit as well( before last Christmas-ish). At first I didn't really think much of it other than, He seems like a chill dude. Well we started talking and the first time I met him I found out more about him than I know about my now ex-roommate. He told me about his family (very sad story), his band experiences in highschool, his love of music, and just general information about him. Come to find out he too is a misplaced being who should have been born in the '60s. We had the same records, the same interests(music & art that's all that matters in life - no offense to anyone, it's just my thing), and he's an all around oober nice guy. During their visit I'd catch him making eye contact longer than usual enough to make me look away - dang! that boy has some pretty eyes. So my friends bf and his friend left a couple days later(they live about 2 hours away from where we go to school), and of course I found him myspace (as pathetic as that may sound I don't care) and we started chatting it up. Getting to know each others interest and more past experiences, and then we started talking on aim and somehow I got to asking him about his ex which he said he hasn't seen in(now over a year) and how if he saw her again he'd have nothing good to say to her AND how she tried to contact his friend who told her that he went off to do missionary work and save orphans (it's not a laughing matter but given the context at the time it was pretty funny). We just kept talking and he remembered little things I would say and quote me. Then I saw him when we went down to my friend hometown for her bf's birthday and I swear every time I look around he'd be there staring and we'd just catch each others eye and hold it until, usually I looked away when it comes to guys I'm usually the shy one because I've never been in that situation; I'm usually just chillin' with the guys & I like it that way. All I can say is that with him it just feels right, crazy as it may sound. Anyway! He's a busy guy with his band and his friends which I completely understand, music comes first for him as it does for me but we still found ways to keep in contact through email, sharing stories, musical gems, art (expanding each others knowledge I guess you could say) which we've kept up since I last saw him. Before summer started I told my ex-roomie that I dig this guy and she tells her bf. Well she made me promise that I'd visit during the summer, which she told this guy about and we're all going to hang (he told me to invite my friends from school, but he knows it's just going to be the four of us hanging out). We also talked about having a Led Zeppelin, MC5, The Who, etc marathon and make it into a 70's weekend bonfire, three wheeling, and an all around good time. This is supposed to happen at the end of this month. Anyway, he keeps in touch and when he isn't able to he always apologizes, asks how I've been, what I've been up to, etc.

Now that you know the story (sorry it's long I just wanted to give you a near complete understanding) my question is: I dig this kid a lot, he makes me happy like no other but I want to know if this guy may have the slightest interest in me. What do you think of the situation? Overall I just need another perspective because I suck at this whole thing. Any input would be much appreciated, even if it's telling me I'm completely in the wrong in thinking he might like me. I'd rather have the truth straight up, I can take it. Thanks for your time! :)

Now that you know the story (sorry it's long I just wanted to give you a near complete understanding) my question is: I dig this kid a lot, he makes me happy like no other but I want to know if this guy may have the slightest interest in me. What do you think of the situation? Overall I just need another perspective because I suck at this whole thing. Any input would be much appreciated, even if it's telling me I'm completely in the wrong in thinking he might like me. I'd rather have the truth straight up, I can take it. Thanks for your time! :)

Yep, I think he digs you.

Since you're a "straight up/I can take it" sorta girl, just ask him! :o

Best,

TMichaels