how to renew long distance love

flickster42490

Hey,

I'm kind of in a rut right now...can you all help me figure out some ways to make long distance relationship exciting for me and my gal? We've been in this for 1 year now (on the 23rd to be exact), and we are planning to get married. But I want her to be as happy as she can be...so any advices? thanks in advance guys...

PS- oh, btw...she and I talk on the phone for about 5 to 7 hours a day...is that too much, and do you think that's why she might be kinda feeling annoyed? Except she calls me! ???:(

Hey

It could be the amount of talking which is making her annoyed, although like you said it's her calling you. 5 to 7 hours a day is a lot, do the two of you work? If so then you must be spending every spare second talking - while it's nice I personally don't think it's very healthy. Both of you should be doing things with your friends or alone so that you have things to tell each other at the end of the day. I always find that if a conversation goes on for that long (and especially every day) it gets stale and boring. It's nothing to do with how you feel about each other, but you both need interests of your own in order to remain individual.

I find that when I'm feeling in a rut of sorts, it helps to try different things rather than just talking all the time. Playing online games, looking at houses for sale, pets, making plans for your future - you said you plan to get married so maybe you could plan the wedding together?