Questioning Our Relationship

I've been in a long term relationship with a girl for about 6 months now. We met in person before she left for a job overseas. Since she has been gone we have emailed each other, sent ecards and she called a couple of times. Not easy calling internationally. In the last month she has been saying that her computer is not working properly and that she is not able to email as frequently. The same problem is at work as well. Is this a sign that something is wrong?

Questioning Our Relationship

What relationship ? just meeting someone and emailing them without working towards the goal of being together is not a relationship.. it is a penpal.

I would push the issue with her.. it seems that you are moving towards saying " It was nice.. See ya "

A persons actions speak louder than their words and if the 2 don't match then you must believe the actions as the words carry no weight.

re:

Guest: " In the last month she has been saying that her computer is not working properly and that she is not able to email as frequently. The same problem is at work as well. Is this a sign that something is wrong?"

I think your dog is hunting properly.

Yes.

-Rio

I think there's someone else...it's hard having an long distance relationship ask her to be honest if not just find another penpal or another girl in your state. So there wouldn't be any excuses..Goodluck

I've been in a long term relationship with a girl for about 6 months now. We met in person before she left for a job overseas. Since she has been gone we have emailed each other, sent ecards and she called a couple of times. Not easy calling internationally. In the last month she has been saying that her computer is not working properly and that she is not able to email as frequently. The same problem is at work as well. Is this a sign that something is wrong?

If I ever did that to my LDR BF then he'd leave me, or just tell me that we can be friends, but the closed relationship is over, because it's not worth his time to wait around for me to not talk to him. My relationship is overseas as well, Germany to USA, and we talk at least weekly. It's hard with the time difference, he's going to bed when I'm getting home, but the weekends we talk, or I get online whenever possible from school, and he from work during the days when I'll be getting up and ready for school. I would say, talk to her. Call her, or send her an email, and ask her honestly, what she wants. It sounds like you want a relationship, so be open and tell her that, but tell her also that you want her honest opinion, does she see it in the future? Is there any chance of you ever being together again? If not, or if she doesn't want it, or can't do it because of work or whatever, then maybe it would be better for you to move on, and find a girl who cares for you as much as you care for her...

Give her a way out and see if she takes it..only then will you be completely sure of your answer. Just say "hey if you dont want to do this anymore let me know so that we can save each other a lot of pain." If she takes it then you know it was not going to last. If she does not then there may be something there, just let her know that its a 2 way street.

Give her a way out and see if she takes it..only then will you be completely sure of your answer. Just say "hey if you dont want to do this anymore let me know so that we can save each other a lot of pain." If she takes it then you know it was not going to last. If she does not then there may be something there, just let her know that its a 2 way street.

My BF and I went through a rough spot once, and what you said to do is what happened, each of us in turn asked the other one, "well, do you want it or not? Because I need the truth, so what is it!?" It turns out it was just a big misunderstanding, and both of us still wanted to be together. What you said works, its tough, but it works!