Cross Road

Confused_bout_luv

Confused_bout_luv

Six months ago I accepted a job here in England. I moved here from Toronto and left my boyfriend, my family and my friends behind. The original plan was that my boyfriend would move here after I settle in.

Three months ago, my boyfriends father had a stroke and has been hospitalized...and has been intensive care ever since.

The plan has now changed. He can no longer move here.

I have been contemplating whether or not I should return home. But, at the same time...I don't know what I should do.

I feel very lonely here in London. I have no friends, no family...nothing here. I miss everything I had in Toronto...my life was in Canada. I left everything behind to move here with the hopes of starting a new life with him, here, together.

Don't get me wrong, the money is definitely more...but, what is money if there is nobody to share it with? I come home every night to an empty flat...with nobody to talk to and nobody to come home to.

What should I do? Should I go home?

On Friday night, we had a long talk over the phone and he said to me that he didn't want me to come home just for him...but, to come home because I really wanted to. I told him that I want things to be exactly the same as they were. I am willing to give up the money...if things could be exactly the same -

I'm not sure how to read this. I know he is not cheating on me...that I am 110% sure of. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

To be honest, if I knew that this job over here in London would do this to our relationship I would have never taken it...but, then again...he was suppose to be here with me right now!

I don't know what to do...

What should I do? Should I quit my job and come home? I miss him, there is no doubt about that. But, I must clarify that I am a very independent person that does not rely on anyone financially. I am capable of taking care of myself...but, I guess emotionally...I do need someone there for me.

Go home. Look at this as a test of your relationship. More jobs will come, more money will come, true love comes but once. Beleave me I know what your going through. I was given the same advice i'm giving you. I didnt take it and I'll always be left wondering "what if" for the rest of my life.