A very difficult one

I'm in a difficult position here.

There's this girl I've liked for a long time now. I'm in first grade in high school, and already in our first class, I felt that she liked me. I felt that she was looking straight at me that time, and after a few days she sat down next to me and started talking to me during class. She was telling me jokes and laughed and totally ignored her friend who she was actually cooperating with. Even though I didn't show any interest that time and didn't talk too much in return, she did approach me several times after that, and I really started to like her. Some of my friends even told me they thought she was interested in me. However, I was shy and lacked self-confidence, so I didn't try to approach her, and we didn't talk to each other in a long time. Somehow, after a while, she got my email address, and we've been IM-ing with each other a lot since that time, during class at the school's computers or at home. I've felt that she's been looking at me a lot at school; however, when I've tried to approach her, she's been looking another way, pretending she didn't see me. I believe she just was a little shy.

The last months it has changed very much. If I approach her now, she won't ignore me anymore. We can in fact have short conversations with each other IRL, but I believe she's still a little shy. She doesn't say too much when we meet each other, she usually just smiles or waves to me.

Lately we had our little argument over IM. I accused her of ignoring me again (I know, I shouldn't have done it), and it seemed like she became really angry. I told her I was sorry for it, and that the reason why I overreacted was because I loved her and really got depressed when I couldn't talk to her. It was the first time I've ever told it to her. She told me she was suprised when reading it, and that she already was seeing someone else that she liked. The strange thing, however, is that she didn't want to tell me who, because it would be over anyway soon.

Now, I know that there is a chance she's telling the truth. However, I wonder if she might be doing it because she doesn't want to admit it yet, if she wants to make me a little jealous, or if she's just making herself a little costy.

Any bright ideas?

Any Bright ideas?

Finish High School & College!

Well, basically, don't worry about ANY females right now.

• Author

That's what I thought I should do as well, until I met her. I just can't help it. What I want is help to understand what she really feels, not some advice not telling me to think about something else, because I can't!

Besides, this is just a duplicate of another thread. (I asked the moderators to remove it, but it doesn't seem like they've done anything about it yet) Please post replies in the other thread. Thank you. :)