How is this possible or is it really possible!!!!!!!!

samsungxoxo

Ok, I'm speaking this in general to those who have been cheated on done the cheating. Is a possible that in those worst sceneria where the SO comes home only to catch him/her in the act (can be anything ranging from kissing to full blown sex) can even think about working it out. I heard a few couples even work it out after cathing the partner even screwing someone else, I mean they saw eveything, I don't really know what's to work out. That's really mess up!!!!!!!

If it is still possible, depending on the cheatee and cheater, how can they actually get over that if they saw everything with their eyes!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm speaking this in general to those who have been cheated on done the cheating. Is a possible that in those worst sceneria where the SO comes home only to catch him/her in the act (can be anything ranging from kissing to full blown sex) can even think about working it out. I heard a few couples even work it out after cathing the partner even screwing someone else, I mean they saw eveything, I don't really know what's to work out. That's really mess up!!!!!!!

If it is still possible, depending on the cheatee and cheater, how can they actually get over that if they saw everything with their eyes!!!!!!!!!

Yes it possible to work things out after an affair. It will take lots and lots of counseling though. Trust will have to be rebuilt etc. It can be done but it wont happen overnight. I also think it depends on how much both people truly want it to work out as well. JMO.

Jade

I don't think you CAN get over something like that, unless you really just don't care - at all. I don't think someone can ever get that image out of their mind - trust me. I left my ex for that... and I was almost two months pregnant. That's not something that you can just let go of, and even if you do "work things out", that image will forever be burned into the back of your mind, that at the moment, getting their rocks off, meant more to them than their relationship with you.

catgirl1927

I don't think I would ever get over it. I know there are people who try to work things out, maybe they are better at forgiving and forgetting than me. I would never be able to get over it, and I would never trust that person again. I honestly believe that if you cheat on someone you do not love or respect them at all. People (esp cheaters) will say I'm completely wrong for saying that, but it is what I believe. I think that if someone cheats on me they have been lying to me about loving me, the whole relationship is a lie because they feel nothing for me, and so I'm better off without them.

scarlyjones

Uh, First of all....whats "sceneria"??

They have to get over it. If they dont, ALL future relationships will suffer. See, getting over it, doesnt mean necessarily that you stay WITH that person. It just means that you have 'righted' your mind with it. It means that you can now put it aside and move on. NOT getting over it, is another what we call "baggage".