I think my cousin likes my boyfriend

donalson88

Well ever since i met my he's been telling me that cousin likes him, and in the beginning she kept telling me that he tried talking to her first before he came to me, but he told that he didn't want her because when he seen her he knew she was a slut and he didnj't even say hey to her. Now I live with my cousin, from time to time i see a little flirtation going on from her and he tells me that she's doing it behind my back. I feel like she never wants me to be alone with him, always knockking when i'm alone with him, never leaving me and him alone always trying to push me aside to get his attention by trying to take care of his daughter when she's with me and i have to take care of her, or trying to cook so he can see that she know how to cook, which she doesn't. I don't know what to do, does she really have an interest in hi like she did before he tried to talk to me because when we first seen him we both thought he was cute but my cousin was to fast for him and he thought she was a slut so hecame to talk to me the shy one. So what should i do??????

I am sure before too long, one of them will betray you. Ditch them both, its not worth the constant insecurities that will surface.