Can a married woman allowed to have an affair??

mitchilicious

well....im just wondrin if its fair for a married woman to have an :confused: affair.....coz im on it :p ....lol....but at first i know its absolutely wrong....but what can i do i have fallen for him....damn.....what can i do....its not that my hubby is not that nice...its just that...:( i want the other guy too....im so confused......am i bad or wrong?? :confused: plz.....help me....i wanna know....:lmao:

why would it be anymore right for a woman to have an affair then it is for a man to have one.

Dump your husband he deserves better then you

well....im just wondrin if its fair for a married woman to have an :confused: affair.....coz im on it :p ....lol....but at first i know its absolutely wrong....but what can i do i have fallen for him....damn.....what can i do....its not that my hubby is not that nice...its just that...:( i want the other guy too....im so confused......am i bad or wrong?? :confused: plz.....help me....i wanna know....:lmao:

You deserve everything you're about to get...and don't think it won't come around to you...

Blind Illusion

Things happen. Maybe they are not always ideal choices but they happen nonetheless. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your efforts would be best served on thinking about what, if anything, you want to do and take it from there.

Lifes not fair, If you have fallen for someone else, then end your marriage.

• Author
mitchilicious

well i understand fully thats its wrong....i wanted to get rid of it....just taking sometime...i love my family...and i dont want to loose them....i would learn from this i know....im just human commits mistakes...and i admit im not that strong in this kind of situation.....

Hello,

Maybe you should ask yourself how you would feel if your husband was doing to you what you are doing to him How would you feel if your husband was screwing another woman behind your back, putting your health at risk for STD's and betraying your marriage vows and family? You are horribly humiliating and disrespecting your husband. If you wish to truly end this affair then you will be honest with your husband as to what you have been doing and then the both of you can start recovery. If you do not tell your husband then you are still disrespecting him. If you do not tell him and you get caught then the chances are good that this could lead to a divorce and you will just become another divorced statistic. By confessing your husband will in the long run see your remorse and realized you wanted it to stop. If you get caught then your husband will always believed you stopped because you were caught and it would have still been going on.

Maybe also you should ask yourself why you are hurting the the one person who made a vow to you in your marriage? Your OM has no problem screwing a married woman and potentially destroying your marriage and your family. What does this say about him? Maybe it is about time you be honest with your husband, honest with your marriage and family, and honest with you life.

I dont think anyone would like it, for their loved one to do that to them, gives you that bad feeling in your stomach n all over your body. Confuses da f*k out of ppl.

Then again what they don't know wont hurt them. Still it might hurt u more, and screw u up, also if they find out indirectly it will create alot of problems for the both of u.

You and your husband need to get into some marriage counseling to deal with whatever it is that you feel is lacking to cause you to want to have an affair. Either work on your marriage (cut this other guy) lose, or get out of the marriage.

Jade

whichwayisup

My suggestion to you is to go read some posts in the OW/OM section so you can see what you're in for. Then go read some posts in the infidelity section and read about the pain and suffering betrayed spouses go through when they find out their spouse has been cheating.

You don't know what you're doing, you don't have a clue on how much pain you're about to inflict on your husband, this OM's wife and you also don't have a clue how much pain you will inflict on YOU.

(OW/OM = Other Woman, Other Man) just so you know...

So, please go do some reading, hopefully it will open your eyes to what you'll be doing and feeling if you decide to go for it.

justagirliegirl
I'm wondering if this one is real. It's a little too silly to be a real problem.

That is what I was wondering too.

Its an everyday problem for many ppl. Again, questioning the realness of a post is not on topic, stop flaming!

You know whats unreal? I Dont think you have any real experience to even comment on this situation.

I think you have to look into the future, where do you see yourself if you did have this affair, and if you didn't, analyze the situation.

catgirl1927
Its an everyday problem for many ppl. Again, questioning the realness of a post is not on topic, stop flaming!

You know whats unreal? I Dont think you have any real experience to even comment on this situation.

Says the guy with incongruous facts who flames at everyone who disagrees with him.

justagirliegirl

I think you have to look into the future, where do you see yourself if you did have this affair, and if you didn't, analyze the situation.

:lmao: Some of us are immune to having affairs because we have developed a little something called self-control and character.

catgirl1927
:lmao: Some of us are immune to having affairs because we have developed a little something called self-control and character.

Hey, if you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all! This forum is for ADVICE... :lmao::cool:

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Two appropriate quotes!Abraham Lincoln and Einstein.

Its highly possible too, that the poster knows the answer to her own question, but perhaps was looking for a little justifcation for why she felt it was ok.

You know what you are doing is wrong. So what do you want us to say? Only you can decide whether to continue doing something you know is wrong, that may literally kill you and your husband (if you contract HIV), that may destroy your marriage and your family, etc.

Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it is still the right thing.

End it.

• 3 weeks later...