BF morals are "sick and twisted"

random tears

So now that we got that all cleared up....with the help of you lovelies....

I just have one more post and I will be out of your way....

I recently found out that BF has been calling this girl that he works with at least 3 times a day, mid morning, late afternoon, and sometimes late at nite....

We have had encounters over her in the past....

I made a copy of his cell phone bill (i know, i am a horrid person blah blah blah..) but SFW, he has been acting strange and I have a right to know.....

so.....I had the brilliant idea to check who he has been talking with....

Found out yesterday....her phone number and her work number is littered all over his phone bill......That was only for last month however....

My question to you:

Should I wait until this months phone bill comes out and see if that was maybe just a busy month (he says he only calls her for work reasons)

I havent brought up that i know he has been talking to her, and I am pretty sure it is not about work if it is sometimes 3 or more times a day.....

Interesting note: he didnt call her on Valentines day

I shudder to think what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot....

Another interesting note: he doesnt want me to talk to other men on the phone,.....period.

blind_otter
So now that we got that all cleared up....with the help of you lovelies....

I just have one more post and I will be out of your way....

I recently found out that BF has been calling this girl that he works with at least 3 times a day, mid morning, late afternoon, and sometimes late at nite....

We have had encounters over her in the past....

I made a copy of his cell phone bill (i know, i am a horrid person blah blah blah..) but SFW, he has been acting strange and I have a right to know.....

so.....I had the brilliant idea to check who he has been talking with....

Found out yesterday....her phone number and her work number is littered all over his phone bill......That was only for last month however....

My question to you:

Should I wait until this months phone bill comes out and see if that was maybe just a busy month (he says he only calls her for work reasons)

I havent brought up that i know he has been talking to her, and I am pretty sure it is not about work if it is sometimes 3 or more times a day.....

Interesting note: he didnt call her on Valentines day

I shudder to think what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot....

Another interesting note: he doesnt want me to talk to other men on the phone,.....period.

Oh don't go, I was just getting used to the idea of typing RT as a salutation.

IN any event, no I wouldn't wait until next month's phone bill. I mean he already has you acting like a hermit, and is accusing you of cheating when you run to the grocery store to get that "streak free shine" and oh dear lord stop to look at clothing -- heaven's forfend!! :rolleyes:

IME people who are so quick to accuse others of cheating are, if not already engaging in the behavior themselves, fliritng with the idea at the very least.

I would just pack up and leave the neanderthal already.

Gee , it all adds up now.

Blind otter has it right, he is cheating.

I really wonder what the truth is about your boyfriends friends breakup.

What ever happened to owing up to your mistakes, taking responsibility for your actions oh sorry, thats what a man would do!

Leave him!

catgirl1927
I think you need to get out of there and fast :)

I agree. He sounds awful. Get your stuff and just disappear.