Try on the rich dude?

Hi. Im 27 with two kids ages 8 and 5. My hubby and I used to be in love but he has been treating me pretty bad for the past year. I sometimes wonder if he is cheating himself. Now, I met a client about 3 years ago who ended up falling in love with me and he is rich. Now my hubby doesn't make that much money and since I'm not happy, I can't help but think maybe I should test the waters with this other man. I'm attracted to him and am in a lust type of stage. Not really sure where to go from here. I want to have something lined up if I get out of this sham of a marriage. I still love my hubby, but I sometimes don't feel the same in return and have suspicions that he cheated, but will never know for certain, which kills me. I want to teach him a lesson of not taking me for granted.

I still love my hubby

No you dont, or you wouldnt even be thinking of being with this other man

but I sometimes don't feel the same in return and have suspicions that he cheated, but will never know for certain, which kills me. I want to teach him a lesson of not taking me for granted.

Teach him a lesson? what is this 3rd grade? you obviously dont love this man, so why not just dump him before getting with someone else? its the least you could do, even if he DID cheat, two wrongs dont make a right, it just makes you as bad as him.

I dont know how you can randomly just meet a person and they fall in love with you, so this suggests that you have spent time with this rich dude over the last 3 years,i dont know why your husband treats you bad, but if you've been spending excess time with this rich dude(and if you havent, then hes a crazy stalker who thinks he loves you by being around you a few times) then that could explain his treatment of you, cause and effect. Either way, if youre in a marriage, you shouldnt be giving other men the chance to fall in love with you, and again I mean true love, not freaky stalker "i love you even tho i've only known you a week" type love. true love needs time to be built, and frankly married woman/men shouldnt be giving the opposite sex opportunities to fall for them unless they knew the person prior to being with their spouse and developed feelings then

End your marriage BEFORE you start anything else. You do not want to have to live with the guilt and consequences. If you must leave - it is the right order of things, and do it in a decent manner.

You want your kids to always be able to respect you, your decisions, and your situation. That should help you make good choices if you keep that in mind.