Found Phone No. on Bf's Cell Phone

Here's my situation:

There was this girl that my boyfriend talks to a lot lately and they both call each other. He always call me almost everyday and make me come over every Saturday night to sleep over. However, two Saturdays ago, he didn't call nor invited me. I suspect something (girl's intuition) is going on. I asked him if there is another girl in the picture, or if he is seeing someone else. He said no, he was just too busy. I know that he really is very busy at work and school though... He then told me that it is ridiculous that I think that there is another girl and that I have issues. I then checked the call log on his cell phone, without him knowing, and found several incoming calls and one outgoing call from an unfamiliar phone no. I tried calling the phone no. just to see if the voice mail would say her name. Unfortunately, she didn't mention her name on her voicemail, so I didn't find out who it was. Then last Sunday morning when I was at his home, his phone ring and I know it was her but he didn't answer it. I'm sure he called her back right after I left.

I'm having a hard time trusting him now eventhough he never admitted anything.

Am I being logical or illogical? We are both 35, and been seeing each other for 4 years now.

35 years old, dating four years... not married not enaged now trust issues...See where I'm headed. Do you want to be married, have children etc. If so then it looks like this guy is far from ready. Trust your gut and move on.