shaken and definitely stirred

shakenandstirred

Here is my predicament. Was pursued by woman at work. Got together with said woman on work's night out. Decided we wanted to continue relationship. 1 month later we got invited to a mutual friend's party. At the end of the night as we are saying our goodbyes she kisses this guy on the lips, no tongues (apparently) as she says in her defence, but definitely more than a peck. Certainly enough for me to feel crushed and humiliated. I confronted her, she apologised and said it he is a mate and it was nothing more than a goodnight kiss. I asked her if she kisses her female friends on the lips and was met with indignant silence. I also asked if she was trying to make me jealous since after several years of not being involved with anyone (through choice) I admit that i was kind of nervous about the whole dating thing again and perhaps she was checking out my reaction to see if I really cared for her, which I do. Obviously the crux of this is that I find myself disbelieving her since to me at least, kissing another guy on the lips (with or without tongue) felt like a crushing blow and has obviously undermined my trust in her, even at such an early stage in the relationship. This guy is a notorious player (her words not mine) so why would she do this to someone who she professess to be in love with?

Hello,

I think she is an idiot. She tells you this guy is a notorious player and kisses him seriously on the lips with you watching. You would have to wonder if she has been intimate in the past with this player. Nevertheless, the fact that she would do this to you and in front of you shows extremely poor taste. How would she have felt if the roles had been reversed? At the very least, she shows a serious lack of sensitivity. Again the fact that she told you he is a notorious player and then lip locks this guy in front of you says a great deal.

I would be thinking twice about getting involved. She sounds like a player. I wish you luck.

shaken&stirred

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter. Guess it's pretty cut and dried but when we have tried to discuss it she has flatly denied any previous involvement or any suggestion that the kiss meant anything to her. So end up feeling like I am being unreasonable.

Sorry to hear that she done that to you, the way i was brought up you don't do that when you are going out with someone!! That was very wrong kissing another guy when she was taken!! My advice is she is a player and you need to say bye to her!! You deserve more than she is giving you!! Who is to say that she isn't kissing other men besides this one incident!!