GRRRRRRRRR....am i being too jealous? or is this normal...

so the bf and his roommates have befriended a bunch of freshman girls from korea...they hang out as a group a lot (they don't speak much english, so to be nice, and because of korean tradition they hang out and buy them food)...and today the bf told me he took one of the girls out to lunch...just them two...and he paid for her...that really hurt for some reason. And of course I decide to make it worse and i asked if he saved seats for her in class (they have a class together) and he said yes...another thing that really bugs me about this is that when i was with him on sat. night, as was the entire clan, i caught them smiling at each other...i didn't think anything of it, but now b/c of all this other stuff is kinda making me go ...i'm sure it's nothing, but still...

the girl and i are kinda friends too, we went shopping and we talk a lot when i'm at their school...just the paying for her part really bugs me for some reason.

Sorry if this seems a bit immature. I'm really tired and frustrated with other things.

Reasonably, there's not much you should be worried about. I do admit, I would react and feel the same way you do- but then again, my emotions have nothing to do with reason or logic, like for many people. Basically tell him how you find this to be hurting you, because he may not see it that way. These kinds of things though, you should have discussed beforehand, keep that in mind for next time. He should then know that taking a girl out to dinner alone isn't really acceptable by your standards and that all this other stuff as well makes you uncomfortable.

If he tends to get jealous over you a lot, that may be the reason for this. Some guys will just try to make their gf a bit jealous, for many reasons and those reasons aren't necessarily that he's disrespecting you or wants to hurt you.