G/F kissed other guy what to do?

Today my g/f told me she kissed this other guy at open house at my school. She said that they both kissed eachother and he grabed her hand to. Ive been dating her for awhile now but im not sure how to react about it. I am really happy that she told me about it. Today when we were talking a she was cry because she did't know why she did it i talk to her and she said she did't know why she did. What should i do you think? and how should react to it? Any help would be great thx.

Heh sorry, Im a little mad but im happy that she told me i also dont get mad to easy, i just told her this today, but im not sure as to what to do as in if i should trust her or what.

Today my g/f told me she kissed this other guy at open house at my school. She said that they both kissed eachother and he grabed her hand to. Ive been dating her for awhile now but im not sure how to react about it. I am really happy that she told me about it. Today when we were talking a she was cry because she did't know why she did it i talk to her and she said she did't know why she did. What should i do you think? and how should react to it? Any help would be great thx.

well, it would help to know how you feel about it...

How do you think she would have felt if the roles were reversed? I think her comment that she did not know why she did it is not true. I think she kissed him because she wanted to kiss him. If some stranger had come up to her and wanted to kiss her, I guarantee you she would have not allowed it. The fact is that she did with this specific person. Saying she did not know why she allowed it is a big cop-out like she had no power to say no. I think you have a real problem.

Agreed, BP.

Rushz, what she did is tantamount to cheating, if it's not cheating already. As long as she fessed up, you two can start rebuilding the relationship. And, sorry to say this, but she probably has feelings for the guy. IMHO, it's totally possible to be attracted to two different people at the same time. She also needs to iron out her feelings and be open about it. If not, there's no chance for the relationship to work.

dump her, shes a cheater and on top of that she has no respect for you, cheating is one thing..but then trying to play it off as "I dont know why I did it" is just plain disrespectful, she's trying to play you for a fool, ever think that..since you said yourself it takes alot to get you mad, that she told you because of that? because she knew you wouldnt get that upset, that might also point to her taking advantage of you

all in all, she might be truly sorry..but then again she might have the IQ of a lobotomized monkey, because the "I dont know why!" is kiddie stuff, it isnt worth being with someone who will cheat on you and then BS you about it

How you feel about it is not important. She is undatable at this point.

1) She cheated on you

2) She is playing the young woman's ultimate irresponsibility card-- "I don't know why I did it..."

If you like torture and dating people with personal responsibility on par with a 7 year old, then by all means stay with her.

all in all, she might be truly sorry..but then again she might have the IQ of a lobotomized monkey, because the "I dont know why!" is kiddie stuff

Yes, it is. But Rushz's didn't tell us how old either of them are. While he definitely shouldn't just accept this kind of behavior without a second thought, if they're only 13 or 14, he should handle it a bit differently than if they're 25.

Rushz, how old are you both?

• Author

Im 18, and she is 18 as well. Well yea i prolly will break up with her today she wanted to have a break because she was "confused" me im like bull so yea. Sucks to have bad luck heh cant ever win things like this. Frist time i think i found a good girlfriend its a fluke guess that happens but prolly my bad luck.

Im 18, and she is 18 as well. Well yea i prolly will break up with her today she wanted to have a break because she was "confused" me im like bull so yea. Sucks to have bad luck heh cant ever win things like this. Frist time i think i found a good girlfriend its a fluke guess that happens but prolly my bad luck.

By 18, she should know better and if she doesn't, you probably don't want to be with her. I think you're making a good decision. She cheated and wants a break because she's "confused", so make the confusion a little easier on her and end it. And spare yourself the drama. You'll find a better girl.

I'm glad you were able to get out of it. Just from reading your message, I got all the warning signs that she was playing you. I dated a girl that pulled the same stunts as your girl did. I never get really mad and am easy going just like you, which she knew. She fessed up that her and a guy friend kissed at a party she was at. Her argument was that if she had feelings for him, why would she be telling me this. It got to the point where she turned the fight around and was mad at me because I was upset even though she was "doing the right thing and being honest". So of course I broke down and apologized to her for getting mad. I figured that if she did have feelings for him, she'd leave me for him, and she isn't so everything must be ok. Turns out 3 months later, my neighbor asks me to tell "my new roommate" to keep his radio down when he comes home. I realized why she didn't dump me. Her "guy friend", just like her, still lived with his parents.

I'm glad you were able to get out of it. Just from reading your message, I got all the warning signs that she was playing you. I dated a girl that pulled the same stunts as your girl did. I never get really mad and am easy going just like you, which she knew. She fessed up that her and a guy friend kissed at a party she was at. Her argument was that if she had feelings for him, why would she be telling me this. It got to the point where she turned the fight around and was mad at me because I was upset even though she was "doing the right thing and being honest". So of course I broke down and apologized to her for getting mad. I figured that if she did have feelings for him, she'd leave me for him, and she isn't so everything must be ok. Turns out 3 months later, my neighbor asks me to tell "my new roommate" to keep his radio down when he comes home. I realized why she didn't dump me. Her "guy friend", just like her, still lived with his parents.