me and toxic relationship

michael.simpson99

Hello to all

I would try to make this short as much as i can. I am really hoping some of you will help me if not all, so please don't comment something ridiculous because this is very important to me.

Here we go.

I met this girl 11 months ago, she was sexy hot and nice with me...at that time she had boyfriend and she was with him 5 years, they broke up when i entered there and i felt bad but she said she doesnt like him, she even wanted him to dump him etc so we started our relationship...However problems start with this

She is really insecure, or out of control or she has some borderline issues.

She cheated on me twice now, once with her boyfriend, and once with other guy let me explain

First it was with him because he and she didn't want to go away from each other, he is bit of psycho so he is always there and she is like naive girl and she comes back to him and says how he is her husband how she is confused this and that... She is way way jelaous with me and she thought i cheated on her so she had to cheat(her words)...but again she stayed in contact with him and he is like shoulder to cry on...

Second was with some guy after9 months of our relationship(crazy) and she again fell in love like child and thought that he is her husband her love etc...she believes in destiny and she always cheated all of her boyfriends.

Here is the thing...i really fall bad for her at the beginning, i was jelaous too, i didn't want to let her go etc.. even we had bad relationship

She is sort of person that must cheats, that is confused that is like with daddy issues and i know all that, but something inside me keeps pulling me to her..>She is like fatal woman, she is super hot, nice, good looking you can imagine sex how it is , but the issue is i somehow can't let her go in my mind..I feel jealous each time if she texts her ex, or other guy etc

We agreed to be just friends etc but it didn't work out, at the beginning she was in love with me too madly etc but then i felt even more in love then she is.

So my issue now is how to let this go, i am very emotional person and even though she is bad person and she cheated on me etc , i somehow can't let her go in my mind and i feel like i am charmed by her like some spell...

I know she is not material for wife or anything, but i can't cope with this and i am still jealous etc.

She still have some feelings for me but she is naive, this ex boyfriend doesn't want to be with her anymore, but he texts her and he is sending her hearts and kisses and persuades her just to be with him sexually and she doesn't see it, she thinks wooow he loves me again etc...

Sorry for longer text...Hope someone can help me with my psychology that i have in my mind for this....

Somehow i think if i let her go i will not find better person(not for cheating) she is great in other ways...and somehow i am charmed by her like i can't let it go...Like i am protective and jealous all the time..i hate this feeling

Thanks!

Charmed by her spell? How old are you? 15?

This girl is taking you for a mug, a fool, and you are just letting her to do, it's really embarrassing to be honest, do you not have any self respect?

It's really simple - you say goodbye to her then block her on everything and do not contact her again.

Wake up from this fantasy world you think you are living in.

It is indeed an unhealthy relationship. She's been a cheater from the very beginning.

It would be sensible to move on and establish what a healthy relationship is.

I'm not sure how old you are, but you come across as quite young.

You were just a rebound. Dude you got caught up between a girl who still loves her BF but was unhappy with him, and a guy who still loves his GF and is totally desperate to win her back. He's not crazy, he's being like any other guy in his position...come on now, they both invested 5 years into their relationship...no one is going to simply drop that. It's all desperation, emotions, jealousy, investment, all whirling like a tornado.

They both realized they miss each other massively, and see they still want to be together. 99.9% of people go back to their bf/gf/spouse regardless of infidelity. So don't date someone who is unhappy with their relationship, is leaving their relationship, fresh out of a relationship or still healing from a relationship. You can be bitter all you want....it's just life, it happens.

She still have some feelings for me but she is naive

You're both naive -- she's not over him and wants hims back and you think you can change that . . .

• Like 1
She cheated on me twice now, once with her boyfriend, and once with other guy let me explain

What do you mean "let me explain"? There is nothing to explain. You're making excuses for a cheater?

• Like 1
Hope someone can help me with my psychology that i have in my mind for this....

Somehow i think if i let her go i will not find better person(not for cheating) she is great in other ways...and somehow i am charmed by her like i can't let it go...Like i am protective and jealous all the time..i hate this feeling

You have self esteem issues & are afraid to be alone. You cling so hard & are so afraid to lose even the worst most destructive relationships like this because you don't believe in yourself enough to realize you deserve better.

• Like 1

:eek:

Walk no run from this girl!!

Get far far away as quickly as possible.

She is crazy.