I couldn't stop myself from playing games with her..... it went too far.

Jacobbradford29

I met this girl back in 2013 at work. Well we worked in an airport so we didn't directly work together but I'd see her around. She was and is still one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. When I first saw her even her smile was the brightest I've ever seen. I had a gf at the time but I couldn't resist her. She and I started seeing each other. First mistake. I didn't tell her I had a girlfriend. We were hanging out and hooking up for months. Then I gave her a cold shoulder. Like not texting her. Only saying "hi" if I seen her at work.

One night she cornered me in the parking lot and asked me why and i told her that I had a girlfriend. She asked me what about her and us. I told her it was never any strings attached. She punched me in the face. Yeah.... literally punched me in my face. After that, we didn't speak for months. I was so angry at her for punching me that I told people in the airport that she was a stalker and that I never wanted to be with her. That we had sex and she got attached. Lots of the people there had that opinion of her. Some weren't very nice. Especially other women. I did feel bad but I couldn't bring myself to admit I exaggerated things.

Not only was she gone and not speaking to me but I also became single. I did miss her and I couldn't admit it because I kept the lies going. I would've been embarrassed to be seen with her. Everyone in my family knew what I told them about her as well. My mother didn't like her because they really liked my gf at the time when I was basically cheating on my her with this girl before I became single. Even after I was single I would sneak and see her. I convinced her to give me another chance. This went on from 2014-2017. I did care about her but I never wanted to let her know. Idk why but I would shower her with love then immediately take it back. Once I texted her that I missed her and when she responded she missed me too. I told her someone else sent it. I know she was disappointed but I just couldn't allow myself to say things like that to her.

In 2017, I lost my job and my family hit a rough patch in life. None of my friends or even my airport coworkers were there for me. She was the only person I had to turn to. Eventually my family was friendly to her. But only because i told them she was my friend. I told her i wanted to work on things finally so we could be an official exclusive couple and just see where it goes. Once I got back on my feet end of 2018.... idk things just changed between us. I started to do more with friends and she just questioned me alot. My mom started to be honest with how she felt about her and she just wasnt nice. Like she wasnt rude but I could tell she wanted us to stay "just friends" like I had told her we were. Even though I was secretly seeing her. So I had no choice but to sneak around with her. I found my self playing games with her again. I told her in Spanish that I loved her. She translated it and said it back. That was the first time I love yous were ever exchanged. I then told her that that isn't what it means and lots of times the translator messes things up. I just didn't want to out right say it to her

I didn't want to expose myself as a liar so I just started hanging out with other girls. So I could forget her. I know she knew but I didn't know how to handle telling her we weren't going to be a couple.... ever. When she found proof about me and other girls she got upset. This was like a few months back from now. I told her that she wasnt what I was looking for. She said I lied to her about wanting to see where it goes. I told her that I saw we weren't going anywhere and that I am not interested in seeing where it goes with her. She made a comment that she thought over the years that we had a bond and that I was at least her friend.... I feel bad but I coldly told her that no.... theres no bond. My parents and friends believe that she stalks and bothers me. My family blocked her on social media which puzzled me because I've never seen her attempt to even reach out to anyone. I guess they believe they're protecting me. But like I said I had already tarnished her name to them.

I ran into her a month or so ago at the mall.I wasnt rude to her at first but my mother was there and I had to basically tell her to stop "stalking" me in front of my mother. My mother told her to stay away from me and that she's an evil b-word and I said "yeah". She looked shocked and hurt and didn't say a word not even to my mother. She stood there and took my mother calling her names and She walked away. I had to keep up this act because my mothers approval is way more important than hers.

I know she's sensitive and I know it most likely hurt her feelings because Immediately after, she blocked me every where like every social media and her phone number and she hasn't been on social media like at all. I'm so lost because I know she isn't really a mean person. I was just mad at her. Normally she blocks me on things and then unblocks me. She hasn't this time. And it bugs me that she's been ghost. Because I know I probably pushed her to a dark place. But unfortunately, I dont know what I could do or could've done to fix it. My family is more important than she will ever be. I dont know if I'll ever see her again.

I dont know why I let things get so far. I dont even know why I played games with her. I wish I could describe the way I feel or may have felt about her. Or maybe the way I made her feel. Why does anyone think she's been so silent? Why didn't she yell back at my mom? I cant disrespect my mother for her. I cant have my mom thinking badly of me.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs
@nuevo I never abused her. Ever. Never laid one finger on her. SHE punched me

Never heard of emotional abuse?

• Like 2
Orokotikki

so you had your mommy tell her off?

I am continually dismayed that people like you exist and breed.

BTW you 110% deserved that punch. Good for her.

• Like 4
Why because of my mom treating her the way she did ?

NO, because everything YOU did to this girl was abusive.

• Like 2

Emotional abuse is far more destructive than physical abuse IMO.

off topic
  • Like 2
I cant disrespect my mother for her. I cant have my mom thinking badly of me.

As far as I am concerned, you have and are disrespecting your mother anyway for behaving the way you did through this whole mess. I think she might have more respect for you if you told her the whole story and then acknowledged what you did wrong and promised to change and then ACTUALLY change.

Whether your mom knows about it or not, you still did something really wrong and your mom got dragged into it anyway. Shame on you. You need to grow up and learn how to exercise self-control and treat women/people with common decency.

• Like 2

Well, you aren't getting her back. You need to get in therapy and find out why you have to punish women.

• Like 2

Hopefully she’s being silent because she has cut you off permanently and has begun healing from what you have been doing to her for years. I hope she can move to a honest, mature, fun and fulfilling relationship soon. Leave her alone. Forever.

She probably didn’t yell back at your mom because she’s a good person. Yelling at people and calling them names is way out of line. You set up your mom to harm someone.

Also, stop lying to your mom. You’re mentally screwing with her too. Tell your mom what you did to that woman both personally and at work. And tell your mom that you used her, your mom, to hurt that woman too by lying that the woman was stalking you.

Time to hold yourself accountable. Believe it or not, you will be better for it.

• Like 2

You need help man. You were abusing her.

She is better off with out you.

You did everything you could to make her life hell.

• Like 2
Why does anyone think she's been so silent? Why didn't she yell back at my mom? I cant disrespect my mother for her. I cant have my mom thinking badly of me.

She's been silent because she doesn't want anything more to do with you. She didn't yell at your mom because she knows that your mom was manipulated by you and that it's your fault that mom doesn't like her.

You have already disrespected your mom by lying to her about your ex.

Nothing more to do here other than learn from your mistakes.

"I had to keep up this act because my mothers approval is way more important than hers" = you are still just a boy, grown men handle both loves, mom and girl, often using tact and smiles

• Like 2

I pray that no women ever gives you the time of day again. As a man, you embarrass me

• Like 5
CautiouslyOptimistic
My family is more important than she will ever be.

I cant disrespect my mother for her. I cant have my mom thinking badly of me.

So why are you even posting this?

You're an insecure and cowardly player. She got smart.

The End.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jacobbradford29
Hopefully she’s being silent because she has cut you off permanently

I didn't mean just silent with ME. I meant silent period. she never post anything anymore. Do you think I want to be responsible for her being depressed? No I dont.. i know i handled it wrong. I got in too deep

I didn't mean just silent with ME. I meant silent period. she never post anything anymore. Do you think I want to be responsible for her being depressed? No I dont.. i know i handled it wrong. I got in too deep

I would guess so, what you did was the stuff people do not get over easily, you messed about with who she was, battered her self esteem, ruined her trust and no doubt damaged her core being.

This is serious stuff and you seem oblivious. Empathy is lacking.

Get help for yourself now. You can't treat people like this, this is not normal behaviour.

• Like 3

You handled it like someone who has absolutely no ability to empathize with another person and you were completely and totally selfish, self-absorbed and immature to a spectacular degree. I'm praying that this is not pathological behavior for you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jacobbradford29

Dude I an not paying for help. And you just implied basically that I felt a different way about her than I portray pretty much.

The Outlaw

You've pushed her to her absolute breaking point and there's no turning back. She's got every reason to be upset.

• Like 1
camillalev

This is why I've stopped believing men when they say so-and-so woman is crazy. esp if they've been involved.

• Like 4
  • Author
Jacobbradford29

The main reason my mon doesnt like her is because she retaliated when I did things to her in the past. She doesn't like when a person retaliates because they're hurt. And she's not innocent after my mom called her names her mom contacted me and told me pretty much if my mother calls her daughter a name again she won'tplay nice. The age a threat