How to keep texting?

Heyy guys,

So I am talking to a girl that I know for some time now. When I text her to ask a question (something about school or whatever) we always end up texting about other topics. However, when we are done talking about topic x, she normally does not bring up a new topic, but also does not not wanna answer me. This ends up in a conversation like:

Me: “thanks”

Her: “Haha”

Me: “Yess”

Her: “Yeah it’s a good time”

Me: “Yeas it is”

Her: “Good Good”

Me: *brings up new topic*

Like, I know, I can bring up a topic. I did once, I never recieved an answer for the new topic.

I am confused? Is it because the topic I started talking about is boring? Like what does she expect? Obviously she doesn’t wanna leave me on read.

Thanks for your help!

*Edit: It is not the same girl as from my other recent topic I created (just in case anyone read that before)*

• Author

Thanks for your answers. She didn’t answer my last message where I tried to find a new topic (and even asked a question) so I guess, I will just leave her.

We can’t hang out since we live quite far away from each other atm. I asked her if she wants to face time and she said yeah sure but when I asked her one night she said she was out with friends and didn’t bring up another time so I don’t really feel like asking anymore since she didn’t make any effort.

She's just killing time with you. Stop being an orbiter. If you like a girl you ask her out. If you can hang out, stop wasting your time. Find a girl closer to you that you could actually ask out.

• Like 2

She's polite but uninterested. She doesn't bring up new topics because she is not particularly interested in continuing to interact with you or prolonging interactions you start.

Since you can't hang out because you are too far away stop focusing on her & find a more local girl.

• Like 2

Nobody who has a job and normal busy life wants to waste a lot of time texting someone they have no reason to text. You need to stop living through the internet and start activities in real life so you meet real people you can have real relationships with. What you know about people you've never met is only about 40 percent of who they are and usually things fall apart even if you do meet because they aren't what you imagined. Talking to people you never meet leaves too much room for you to project onto them the qualities you want in a person and until you meet, you can't see they're not that person.

Stop wasting your life just texting people you can't meet or be with.