I give up. A good lesson though.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/cheating-flirting-jealousy/677389-does-she-like-me (ORIGINAL POST)

Okay so I was recently planning to ask her out. With all the slight signs that she was showing interest I would’ve been an idiot not to take the chance to ask her out. Normally this isn’t a big deal. At all. But I’m this case i’m Too Late. So basically since December she’s been showing signs of interest and has been trying to approach me. She is an extrovert and popular like I stated. She (again) was showing signs of interest like keeping eye contact and smiling, staring for 15 seconds which was weird asf to me. Anyway, since this week she has not been showing much interest in me. The last time was last Thursday. Since then she hasn’t stared at all and hasn’t been paying attention to me. I thought that she was ignoring me but really she has just lost interest I think. I thought that asking he out later would work out. I guess that was a huge mistake. And no, i’m Not going to ask her out later as it is ridiculous to ask somebody out that late. Call me foolish, stupid and etc.

The good part about this is that next time i’ll actually know when to ask her out.

I think the end, we may like each other but in reality it’s just a thing to move on from as we have nothing in common and I don’t have a chance with her.

I will not post here again so please don’t comment that. Next time I should also try not to worry about what others would think.

• Author

Yes, I sound like an immature little kid on this post. However, i’d Like to have some slight advice on how to stop thinking about what other people would think if you asked a certain somebody out. Again, in reality I have no problem this usually. However, in my school which i’m Leaving, it is considered as a huge deal if you ask somebody out. Mostly because everyone is an extrovert and they’d make a huge fuss out of it. It sounds confusing. I know that i’m Overcompensating this.

• Author

Finally, I felt a strong connection to this girl. I’ve known her for 2 years. Even on the first day that I met her. Of course I didn’t show interest until later this year.

She stopped flirting not because she does not like you. She stopped

flirting because you never asked her out.

• Like 2

Ash her out.

She gave up on you because after all this time she concluded that you don't' like her. She stopped being overt because she is trying to save face.

As bad as you feel because you now wrongly think you don't have a chance, she stop flirting because she feels just as bad. Since you haven't taken any action she backed off because she thinks that is what you want

• Like 2
  • Author
She stopped flirting not because she does not like you. She stopped

flirting because you never asked her out.

That’s true. I feel like an idiot now lmao.

• Author
Ash her out.

She gave up on you because after all this time she concluded that you don't' like her. She stopped being overt because she is trying to save face.

As bad as you feel because you now wrongly think you don't have a chance, she stop flirting because she feels just as bad. Since you haven't taken any action she backed off because she thinks that is what you want

I feel as If I ask her out in months which it what I was planning to do originally, she will have completely Los interest as it is a long time. I’ll probably ask her out. The only reason i’m Not doing it right now is because i’m In a time where I feel stressed and don’t have much time for that type of stuff. This will however finish in a month.

I either ask her out like you said, or be a fool and basically have to move on even if it’s hard.

Thanks for the advice

I feel as If I ask her out in months which it what I was planning to do originally, she will have completely Los interest as it is a long time. I’ll probably ask her out. The only reason i’m Not doing it right now is because i’m In a time where I feel stressed and don’t have much time for that type of stuff. This will however finish in a month.

I either ask her out like you said, or be a fool and basically have to move on even if it’s hard.

Thanks for the advice ��

Why didn’t you just ask her out?

Seriously, why did you wait?

• Like 1

Take the oppurtuntiy or not that's up to you.

I'd rather see if there is anything rather than sit back fo nothing and always wonder.

Let's say the worst happens and you get a rejection because you waited to long. So what.

IMO having never tried would be worse.

Okay, so you're busy and can't do more than one thing at a time. I'll just take this as the God's honest truth. Like I said on the other thread, she is a fearless extrovert and after so long of you doing nothing, she has concluded that you either don't like her or are fearful and she has gone on her merry way.

Here's my best idea to work within your limitations. Tell her, "I'm going to be done with my studies (or whatever it is) in a month and feel like celebrating. Will you help me celebrate when the time comes?"

Then see if you get her phone number. Hope she's not a huge texter and if she starts up, tell her, I've got to stay focused until this is over, but thinking of you.

A week before your time you can date, ask her out to a specific thing on a specific date and do not pretend it's just a friends thing. Use the word "date." She's been left wondering long enough, poor girl.

• Like 2

You need to ask her out now not in a few months. Monday when you go to school.

She is fading out of your life now because she's done She thinks you don't like her.

I get that you are stressed but surely you can find 3-4 hours per week over the next month to go on a date. Getting out of your head & having fun with her should decrease your stress.

If you don't act soon this opportunity will disappear.

• Like 1
Interstellar

Go for the jugular. Seize the bull by the horn.

Hi, what’s your name? *gives you her name* what’s your phone number? smile as you ask her name and phone number.