My daughter in law has been cheating on my son ??

Suckstobeme93

She (30) admitted to cheating with this younger guy (18) for about 6 months 3 months ago.

I hate to admit it but the only one who I have a relationship is . with her.

My son is 34 and hasnt contacted me in months hes been this way ever since he first moved out at 22.

I think the main reason is due to his self centered personality.

Hes the type to only contact you when he needs or wants something

They dont have any kids together yet. I dont know how to deal with this

She knows shs neexs to end but she dosent want to divorce though it as this was just a fling. Apparently she said my son dosent really show any affection to her unless its for sex.

The guy used to flirt with her and I guess one day it just happened. She stopped it after the first time but gave in to his persistence.

I cant have my son killing an 18 year old boy as Im sure he'd go crazy as he drinks often as has had a tendency to become physically agressive which is what turned her away from him romantically.

Im a 58 year old hispanic mother of one with enough problems as it is.

I dont know if I should talk to both of them together and get them to tell him because he wont respond to what I say for some reason.

Any advice thanks.

Sadly because blood is thicker then water . . . you have to tell him & then you have to drop her from your life when he dumps her.

Do tell your stbx-DIL that you will tell your son on [specific date] so she has time to warn her child lover that her EX knows & may be dangerous. If your son makes specific threats, call the cops. Better to have a live son mad at you in jail for terroristic threats then a son in jail as a murderer or dead himself.

• Like 1
  • Author
Suckstobeme93
Sadly because blood is thicker then water . . . you have to tell him & then you have to drop her from your life when he dumps her.

Do tell your stbx-DIL that you will tell your son on [specific date] so she has time to warn her child lover that her EX knows & may be dangerous. If your son makes specific threats, call the cops. Better to have a live son mad at you in jail for terroristic threats then a son in jail as a murderer or dead himself.

I can tell him all I want but hell brush it off I know

I can tell him all I want but hell brush it off I know

That would be his decision but as his mother you would have done what is in his best interest. He needs to dump her because she isn't wife material. She will cheat again. Maybe get him some help for his drinking.

• Like 2
GorillaTheater

Im a 58 year old hispanic mother of one with enough problems as it is.

When I was in the military, I was 19 and was given a one week off.

Your only son in the military and you pull this ****.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/familial/family/677113-anyone-else-ever-excluded-family-trips-gatherings-growing-up#post7737324

You know the question I have, right?

• Like 1