How does a woman “steal” someone elses man?

Highroller107

Another post on here got me thinking how does that even happen?? What the woman just walks around in tight clothes and he just goes after her because he wants to stiff something new while being in a relationship?

• Like 1

No one steals anyone. We all have free will and the ability to say no.

That doesn't mean you can't look negatively upon someone who is inappropriately flirty and suggestive with someone who's involved with someone else.

• Like 1

There are many different ways a woman can "steal" someone else's man.

He, of course must be open to being "stolen" though.

• Like 1

Highroller107,

You're 100% correct that it cannot actually happen, in reality -- it can, and does, only happen in the minds of people who want to and/or are capable of blame; and then,

for whatever reason, they decide to blame only one person when, clearly, two people were involved in the decision and choice to get together.

• Author
Highroller107

So, anyone can flirt with someone else’s man, but it’s up to the man to take upon those actions? Two to tango right?

Correct. And it works the same way with a man who's interested in another man's girlfriend.

Also, tight sexy clothing is not necessary if he likes the new woman better than the one he's with.

• Like 1
crispytoast
It means the woman did her a favor.

Indeed this is too true. However people really have a difficult time hearing this.

Oh, I know a couple of pros at it and what they do is prey on men's basic weakness, which is offer no-string sex "nobody has to know," which any sex worker can tell you very few men can pass up. Men love "no obligation" sex. And all it takes is for the girlfriend to catch on, and presto, she's removed the man from the relationship.

• Like 2
Happy Lemming
Oh, I know a couple of pros at it and what they do is prey on men's basic weakness, which is offer no-string sex "nobody has to know," Men love "no obligation" sex. And all it takes is for the girlfriend to catch on, and presto, she's removed the man from the relationship.

Yes... I agree for the most part. I am your typical example of the male (dog/rat/etc.) that would jump at the chance for NSA sex, whether I'm in a relationship or not and have done it (many times).

In the end though, a man isn't going to go out for bologna if he is getting filet mignon at home.

In my youth, I was dating this one woman where "no" was not in her vocabulary. Anything I could want, she did and she threw in the occasional surprise (Ah... memories). I had plenty of opportunities to cheat on her, but the sex was so good I didn't want to risk losing her, so I stayed true.

Just my two cents...

• Like 3

You can’t steel someone away from another.

Either they will or won’t cheat.

Yes... I agree for the most part. I am your typical example of the male (dog/rat/etc.) that would jump at the chance for NSA sex, whether I'm in a relationship or not and have done it (many times).

In the end though, a man isn't going to go out for bologna if he is getting filet mignon at home.

In my youth, I was dating this one woman where "no" was not in her vocabulary. Anything I could want, she did and she threw in the occasional surprise (Ah... memories). I had plenty of opportunities to cheat on her, but the sex was so good I didn't want to risk losing her, so I stayed true.

Just my two cents...

Some do go for bologna or even Spam though. Seen it a million times. Tiger Woods comes to mind. Depends why they do it. He did it for validation.

Turning point

Women can and do steal men from other women. You just have the wrong premise.

It isn't done by chasing the man. It's done by undermining the other woman. They just have to be present when it all falls down.

I've seen this first hand, and for all we fret about sexism, some of the worst treatment of women - comes from other women.

Edited by Turning point
  • Like 1

Sure...but, even if one woman does undermine another woman, doesn't the man have his own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control in the situation?

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that one man cannot undermine another man, but the OP specifically asked about women.

Another post on here got me thinking how does that even happen?? What the woman just walks around in tight clothes and he just goes after her because he wants to stiff something new while being in a relationship?

that's basically how it works Highroller107

Turning point
Sure...but, even if one woman does undermine another woman, doesn't the man have his own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control in the situation?

Well, that's exactly how manipulation and gas lighting works! The man THINKS he's exercising free will and self-control but, he's actually reacting to a well staged series of exploits.

I've been a witness to it, and it does require some kind of access to the other woman - as in being the man's secretary or personal assistant (gate keeper), or perhaps a family friend or in law with regular group interaction and periodic private interaction.

Edited by Turning point

We hear a lot about this "own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control" but in reality people can often be easily led by the nose into doing stuff they would "never" do.

He would never cheat but with a woman eager and willing and safe in the knowledge he would "never" be found out, he may be easily persuaded...

Once she has him literally by the short and curlies, and if she is seen as an "upgrade", she may then be able to oust the gf and "steal" him away.

I've been a witness to it, and it does require some kind of access to the other woman - as in being the man's secretary or personal assistant (gate keeper), or perhaps a family friend or in law with regular group interaction and periodic private interaction.

that's how child molesters operate too Turning point. They infiltrate the child's family and build trust and then gain access. Just like that new Michael Jackson films on HBO

From what I've seen it's done by flirting, showing interest in someone else's man... turns his head... or allows herself to be the sympathetic ear for HIM when things aren't going well in the relationship. One thing leads to another...

thing is, though, when this happens everyone is tempted to blame the other woman... when HE was the one who betrayed his SO. She may have deliberately tried to break them up, but it was ultimately his choice to go for it. Only someone on the inside of a relationship can technically break it up.

• Like 1

totally agree Fair

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Amen. Most women steal men, or attract any man, by spreading their legs open.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator