LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How does a woman “steal” someone elses man?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree18Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2019, 10:47 PM   #16

Hey with enough spices and a lil honey spam can be quite delicious don't diss the spam
Old 7th March 2019, 11:16 PM   #17
Established Member

Women can and do steal men from other women. You just have the wrong premise.

It isn't done by chasing the man. It's done by undermining the other woman. They just have to be present when it all falls down.

I've seen this first hand, and for all we fret about sexism, some of the worst treatment of women - comes from other women.

Last edited by Turning point; 7th March 2019 at 11:20 PM..
Old 9th March 2019, 6:15 PM   #18
Established Member

Sure...but, even if one woman does undermine another woman, doesn't the man have his own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control in the situation?

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that one man cannot undermine another man, but the OP specifically asked about women.
Old 9th March 2019, 6:19 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller107 View Post
Another post on here got me thinking how does that even happen?? What the woman just walks around in tight clothes and he just goes after her because he wants to stiff something new while being in a relationship?
that's basically how it works Highroller107

- Monty Python
Old 9th March 2019, 7:58 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronni_W View Post
Sure...but, even if one woman does undermine another woman, doesn't the man have his own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control in the situation?
Well, that's exactly how manipulation and gas lighting works! The man THINKS he's exercising free will and self-control but, he's actually reacting to a well staged series of exploits.

I've been a witness to it, and it does require some kind of access to the other woman - as in being the man's secretary or personal assistant (gate keeper), or perhaps a family friend or in law with regular group interaction and periodic private interaction.

Last edited by Turning point; 9th March 2019 at 8:01 PM..
Old 9th March 2019, 8:38 PM   #21
Established Member

We hear a lot about this "own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control" but in reality people can often be easily led by the nose into doing stuff they would "never" do.

He would never cheat but with a woman eager and willing and safe in the knowledge he would "never" be found out, he may be easily persuaded...
Once she has him literally by the short and curlies, and if she is seen as an "upgrade", she may then be able to oust the gf and "steal" him away.
Old 9th March 2019, 9:45 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turning point View Post
I've been a witness to it, and it does require some kind of access to the other woman - as in being the man's secretary or personal assistant (gate keeper), or perhaps a family friend or in law with regular group interaction and periodic private interaction.
that's how child molesters operate too Turning point. They infiltrate the child's family and build trust and then gain access. Just like that new Michael Jackson films on HBO
Old 9th March 2019, 9:54 PM   #23
Established Member

From what I've seen it's done by flirting, showing interest in someone else's man... turns his head... or allows herself to be the sympathetic ear for HIM when things aren't going well in the relationship. One thing leads to another...

thing is, though, when this happens everyone is tempted to blame the other woman... when HE was the one who betrayed his SO. She may have deliberately tried to break them up, but it was ultimately his choice to go for it. Only someone on the inside of a relationship can technically break it up.
Old 9th March 2019, 10:02 PM   #24
Established Member

totally agree Fair

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 10th March 2019 at 3:32 PM..
Old 10th March 2019, 11:33 AM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Lemming View Post
Yes... I agree for the most part. I am your typical example of the male (dog/rat/etc.) that would jump at the chance for NSA sex, whether I'm in a relationship or not and have done it (many times).
Amen. Most women steal men, or attract any man, by spreading their legs open.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 10th March 2019 at 3:31 PM..
Old 10th March 2019, 1:05 PM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
"own mind, heart, and free will to exercise self-control" but in reality people can often be easily led by the nose into doing stuff they would "never" do.
But, if people are so gullible and susceptible, then the onus is still on them to fix what is broken within themselves. They will KNOW that something is wrong, and won't be able to deny it
or pretend otherwise, because they will keep finding themselves "doing things I'd never do", and, yet keep doing.
Closed Thread