LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How does a woman “steal” someone elses man?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2019, 11:12 AM   #1
Established Member

How does a woman “steal” someone elses man?

Another post on here got me thinking how does that even happen?? What the woman just walks around in tight clothes and he just goes after her because he wants to stiff something new while being in a relationship?
Highroller107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 11:28 AM   #2
Established Member

No one steals anyone. We all have free will and the ability to say no.

That doesn't mean you can't look negatively upon someone who is inappropriately flirty and suggestive with someone who's involved with someone else.
Finding my way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 11:32 AM   #3
Established Member

There are many different ways a woman can "steal" someone else's man.
He, of course must be open to being "stolen" though.
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 11:38 AM   #4
Established Member

Highroller107,

You're 100% correct that it cannot actually happen, in reality -- it can, and does, only happen in the minds of people who want to and/or are capable of blame; and then,
for whatever reason, they decide to blame only one person when, clearly, two people were involved in the decision and choice to get together.
Old 3rd March 2019, 1:37 PM   #5
Established Member

It means the woman did her a favor.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 4:25 PM   #6
Established Member

So, anyone can flirt with someone else’s man, but it’s up to the man to take upon those actions? Two to tango right?
Highroller107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 4:39 PM   #7
Established Member

Correct. And it works the same way with a man who's interested in another man's girlfriend.

Also, tight sexy clothing is not necessary if he likes the new woman better than the one he's with.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 4:41 PM   #8
Established Member

I believe that someone can push another over the edge, but I dont believe anyone can steal anyone away.
DKT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2019, 1:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
It means the woman did her a favor.
Indeed this is too true. However people really have a difficult time hearing this.
Old 4th March 2019, 2:03 PM   #10
Established Member

Oh, I know a couple of pros at it and what they do is prey on men's basic weakness, which is offer no-string sex "nobody has to know," which any sex worker can tell you very few men can pass up. Men love "no obligation" sex. And all it takes is for the girlfriend to catch on, and presto, she's removed the man from the relationship.
Old 4th March 2019, 2:03 PM   #11
Established Member

Amen to the "did her a favor" comment.
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2019, 5:31 PM   #12
Established Member

There's an excellent example of what I wrote just one post above that was just posted by a guy tempted by a coworker coming on to him at a party in "Debating breaking up with my gf of 9 mos."

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/rom...up-gf-9-months
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2019, 9:02 PM   #13
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Oh, I know a couple of pros at it and what they do is prey on men's basic weakness, which is offer no-string sex "nobody has to know," Men love "no obligation" sex. And all it takes is for the girlfriend to catch on, and presto, she's removed the man from the relationship.
Yes... I agree for the most part. I am your typical example of the male (dog/rat/etc.) that would jump at the chance for NSA sex, whether I'm in a relationship or not and have done it (many times).

In the end though, a man isn't going to go out for bologna if he is getting filet mignon at home.

In my youth, I was dating this one woman where "no" was not in her vocabulary. Anything I could want, she did and she threw in the occasional surprise (Ah... memories). I had plenty of opportunities to cheat on her, but the sex was so good I didn't want to risk losing her, so I stayed true.

Just my two cents...
Old 7th March 2019, 9:48 PM   #14
Established Member

You can’t steel someone away from another.

Either they will or won’t cheat.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2019, 10:23 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Lemming View Post
Yes... I agree for the most part. I am your typical example of the male (dog/rat/etc.) that would jump at the chance for NSA sex, whether I'm in a relationship or not and have done it (many times).

In the end though, a man isn't going to go out for bologna if he is getting filet mignon at home.

In my youth, I was dating this one woman where "no" was not in her vocabulary. Anything I could want, she did and she threw in the occasional surprise (Ah... memories). I had plenty of opportunities to cheat on her, but the sex was so good I didn't want to risk losing her, so I stayed true.

Just my two cents...
Some do go for bologna or even Spam though. Seen it a million times. Tiger Woods comes to mind. Depends why they do it. He did it for validation.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote