Does She Like Me?

Hello, so i’ve Known this girl in my class for about a year and a half, she showed me around when I was new in school.

Recently, she’s been staring at me a good 3 times a day. I never look back at her, but can see her with my peripheral vision. She has lots of guys as friends and is pretty popular.

When I was was put into a group with her in class, I asked “what do we need to do” to the group. She responded and while she was talking she was (for some reason) smiling and kept eye contact for a good 8 seconds+.

That was a month ago. Only 2 days ago she called me “very tall”, I didn’t respond as she was talking to some other guy. A couple of hours after that, she started (singing/bring silly), came up to my desk, stared for 3 seconds without much face expression then laughed and walked away.

For some reason she’s asked me Three Times while I was eating Lunch if I like the food, the same question lmao.

Can somebody tell me what she’s doing..?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and merge threads

Welcome to LS! Let us know how old you two are? That way we can give you better advice.

She very likely enjoys being around you. You should definitely ask her out face to face and see what she says.

• Like 1

Don't sit around wondering 'does she like me.' Be a man of action and ask her out on a formal date. Ask her out and then you will find out if she likes you, if she does 'great,' if not then move on. Remember the old adage, "he who hesitates is lost."

• Like 2

She's really trying hard to get your attention, and is a little shy too. She likes you. Start doing some light teasing, make her laugh. Then on Friday ask her if she wants to hangout after school, go have an ice cream and talk.

• Like 1
  • Author
She's really trying hard to get your attention, and is a little shy too. She likes you. Start doing some light teasing, make her laugh. Then on Friday ask her if she wants to hangout after school, go have an ice cream and talk.

Thanks for the advice. The weird part is that she’s an Extrovert lol.

Thanks for the advice. The weird part is that she’s an Extrovert lol.

Yes but when you really like someone, it changes everything. The confidence level goes down lol.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes but when you really like someone, it changes everything. The confidence level goes down lol.

That is true, thanks again, hope you have a good day.

Olivia_daviss

It is normal to be totally different around someone you like when I'm with my boyfriend I suddenly become far more confident I have no idea why it just happens

• Like 1

Well, you're right, she's an extrovert, and she is kind of noticing that you are scared, which isn't attractive, so if you are ever going to ask her out, you better get to it because she does seem to have taken an interest, but she's not going to be single for long because he has an outgoing personality. You snooze, you lose on this one.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, you're right, she's an extrovert, and she is kind of noticing that you are scared, which isn't attractive, so if you are ever going to ask her out, you better get to it because she does seem to have taken an interest, but she's not going to be single for long because he has an outgoing personality. You snooze, you lose on this one.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Hope you have a good day

• Like 1
  • Author

Anyways, this isn’t a big deal but I was standing with my lunch today after I finished eating. I was with my friend and was talking with him and then accidentally glanced at (the girl) ‘s Friend. It wasn’t a big deal as I was just looking around the room while talking.

After that (the girl who ‘likes’ me) started giggling with her friends and looking at me. I looked away and pretended that nothing was happening as I was careless.

I have No Idea what they were laughing at as it was random asf. Is it usually a good sign when a girl laughs with her friends, and was it especially in this case? This isn’t a big deal, just wondering when it’s a good sign and when it’s a bad sign.

i’ll Try to post the least updates possible and will probably do one every 2 weeks or something.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Merge
  • Author
I think you are over analyzing too much. Just ask her out or don’t think about her and move on.

True. I’m very sorry for posting this. Sometimes I don’t even see the point of me doing something lol, my bad. Hopefully it goes well.

Next time there's any school function, ask her to go with you. Game, dance, pep rally, whatever. The longer you put it off, it will be interpreted you're too scared and that isn't sexy.

• Like 1